Ed's a what?

OK!!! here's the new chapter! Hope you guys like it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

After ages of waiting, the day had come, the 14th...Natasha was busy practicing almost everyday, and Jamie was always laughing saying she would fail, and I would sit there cursing under my breath how the heck did I end up in this mess! I wasn't really up for going anywhere, in the two months living with them, and the 6 months being here in this "parallel world", I've rarely gone out.

We sat there in the huge auditorium, staring up at the stage as one of Nat's teachers said some things, I wore my long sleeved shirt and a jacket as well, and hid my automail hand with my gloves. Yep, I still had 'em. I was amazed no one ever noticed it, out of Ms. Vanessa, some kids in the orphanage, Tom, Veera, Jamie or Nat, no one noticed it. Of course, then I always wore my gloves, no matter what. Even my leg, never gave anyone the chance to see it.

"And Now," the teacher said, "On with the show!" some people clapped as the curtains parted; I watched the few kids on stage, then my eyes started wandering across the audience, there were many parents and some other kids, my eyes stopped when I saw a man with long blond hair, it was tied and he wore a brown coat, he also had glasses... my mind thought of one name, Hoenheim. He turned around and saw me, then turned back.

'What the heck is he doing here?!' I thought, 'I thought he was dead!' Jamie grabbed my hand trying to get my attention, "This is boring." he whispered.

"Just about an hour or so, don't worry." I replied, we both earned a glare from Veera, "Shut up you two, Natasha practiced hard on this, you should be watching." she said as she turned back to watch the play. I rolled my eyes.

---A loooong hour later---

We went backstage after the play, Veera practically threw us there, and told Natasha she did great. But I couldn't forget seeing Hoenheim, was it really him? or was it just a look-alike or something? Nat said she wanted to stay a little longer with her friends, so Veera and Tom said it was ok as long as Jamie was there to watch her; that's when he said He'd stay if I stayed. So they left the three of us at Nat and Jamie's school.

"Ok! well, my friends are there!"

"and there are my friends...well, the ones whose parents forced 'em here, too. Let's meet here in an hour, ok?"

Natasha and Jamie both looked at each other, then me. "Yeah ok" I said, "But why in the world did you both force me to stay?!"

"Well," Natasha started, "You're really lonely at home, I think, so me and Jamie decided you could meet some of his friends."

"No thanks" I shrugged, there was no way I was doing that. They'd think I was weird, somehow I knew what Alphonse felt in the armour. "Oh c'mon." Jamie said, practically dragging me. "I don't wanna." I argued. But he wouldn't listen, finally I just sighed and grabbed his arm with my automail hand, he stopped.

"Jamie. Let. Me. GO!"

"Oh c'mon, Ed!"

"No, now let it go."

"No."

"Don't make me force you."

"What'll you do?!"

"What...What d'ya mean?! I'm gonna-!" I stopped in the middle of my sentence sure enough, I could tell that was hoenheim. "Hoenheim!" I said under my breath.