Out of the gate...

Sorry if this chapter makes no sense whatsoever in the parts where the Elrics used alchemy in some places, but I hope it ok, because I found some of this on the fma site (again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Underground City, Amestris-------Al's POV

Gluttony was a few meters away from the circle; our plan was very simple, and took a matter of seconds...

"Hey, Gluttony, remember me?!" Wrath shouted, waving his arms in the air for a few seconds while being inches away from the trasmutation circle. I slowly creeped over to the circle as Gluttony turned. The homonculis ran straight at Wrath, ignoring me, and once he was in the middle of the circle, I clapped my hands together to start the transmutation. The circle began to glow like it should, then Wrath came over to me.

"No." I said.

"what?"

"You're not going in, too. I'm not gonna let you." I replied, he looked down to the ground, "How did you know?" he asked.

"Please," I laughed softly, "You can't trick me, c'mon Wrath, I know you miss teacher, and I know you want to go in to be with her at the gate, but please, don't."

"Who would care about me...?" he mumbled, I could hear him properly though, "Stop it," I said, "You count yourself out of things but you don't realise how much we care about you. Winry, Me, even everyone at the office..."

He looked like he would burst in tears but he just smiled, "ok..." I'm surprised how easy it was to convince him not to go into the circle.

-----in the gate------

Ed, Jamie, Envy, and the truth sat in the gate, time passing quickly and Ed becoming more and more impatient trying to think of a way to get out of this whole mess. The white being across him, truth, just kept, as usual, smiling, as they stared at each other.

"Ok," Edward finally said, "Jamie will go in, and until I can figure anything out, I'll stay here."

"Well," Truth laughed, "about time. are you sure about this, Alchemist?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure about this."

"But Ed-" Jamie tried to say.

"No, Jamie, just...go, Envy's enough payment to get you through fine, I'll stay until I can come up with something."

"But-....are you sure?"

"Yup."

"time's up." Truth grinned as the big door across of them opened and small, black hands grabbed Jamie. Envy, once again, began to dissolve and soon disappeared, Jamie on the other hand was thrown into the door and gone. Edward sighed again, "Why the hell do you do this to me?"

"It's just how everything works."

"ph, yeah right.." he grumbled. Suddenly, the door re-opened as a very hungry Gluttony was thrown in. "Gluttony..." and Idea struck him as he shouted to truth, "HOW 'BOUT I USE HIM AS PAYMENT INSTEAD?!"

"hmm...fine." truth said as the door opened and Ed was dragged in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting a while ago, but I hope this is good, only one chapter and an epilogue to go!

Pls Vote and Comment!