Envy's come back?!!

Chapter 3

Al and I entered the room slowly, Winry stared at us angrily. "What did you do now, Ed?"

"Nothing..."

"Ed!"

"Ok, Ok...I broke my arm again...care to fix it?"

"YOU DID WHAT TO MY AUTOMAIL??!!!"

"I...I broke it...But it was by mistake I pro-" I was hit on my face with a wrench as blood started dripping from my nose. "WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

"You deserve it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a familiar looking room, the on the left of the room was empty, but the one across of mine wasn't. I stared at the clock, 10:30 am. Nat and Jamie should've both been at school, but then I remembered, yesterday was the last day. It was now their Summer Vacation...just great...

"Hey, Ed." a voice murmured, I jumped, then I noticed Jamie looking up.

"Oh hey, Jamie." I yawned, still tired.

"Who are they?"

"Who?" I was pretty confused by that question.

"Alphonse and Winry?" then I realised, sometimes I talk in my sleep.

"I should really try to stop talking in my sleep."

"Yeah...you should." he laughed. "You started talking about...9:30 maybe."

"Ok...So, I thought I told ya 'bout it."

"Man, I thought that was a dream."

"You wish."

We got out of bed and raced to the bathroom, I got there first, taking a bath then changing my clothes, I stared at my hand...

--------------Back in Amestris---------

I walked up to Winry's home. After I was done with training Alchemy, Teacher said I could leave, But she was also getting sicker and sicker, and I was worried about her alot. A few days after she died. (AN: That did happen in the movie) And We were all upset. But we knew the reason. we were just glad she made it this long without most of her organs. Since she lost them trying to bring back her son.

Now, Wrath stayed with us after Ed left. And apparently I lost my memory of the four years with my brother. But I've been trying to get them back, although sometimes it hurts just trying. Wrath got automail after the incident with a lady named Dante.

"Alphonse!" I looked up to see winry waving at me, I smiled and went running up the path to meet her and Wrath.

-------------Canada----------

"Ed?" I looked at jamie.

"yeah?"

"Well...I...Didn't really get what you ment by 'automail' what's that?" I sighed as I looked at Jamie and decided to show him, "Just don't tell anyone, and don't freak out. the first time I ended up in this world with Hoenheim some guys were freaking out." He looked at me for a minute, "Ok." I removed my glove, a little hesitantly, then showed him my hand, "right arm Goes all the way to my shoulder" I said, as I rolled my sleeves up as well. Then I rolled up my jeans and removed my shoes, "And my left leg all the way to, well, let's say a little above my knee."

He stared at them for a few minutes, then his eyes widened some more. "Wow..." I stared at my automail some more, memories flooding back, some that I wished would leave me alone...