fighting Envy again...what fun -.-

Chapter 7

Ed's POV

"Envy," I said, "Why the hell are you here again?!"

"again? I was here before?" he asked, pretending to be confused, "Oh right, I killed the kid's parents and...sister." Jamie lost it, he ran straight at Envy, only to be punched away again. "Jamie," I ran over to him, "You can't fight him in a weak state like this, Just leave him to us."

"No." he mummbled, "I'm gonna help. I'm gonna fight him."

"Jamie-" I stopped myself, instead grabbed him and forced him back into the house while Mustang fought Envy... with a lot of flames... right next to the house... where someone would see.. Oh man... anyways, moving the thoughts from my head, I pushed Jamie into the kitchen, locked the door and walked away.

"Ed! OPEN THE DOOR!! I WANNA HELP!!"

"You're not ready for this!" I shouted back while running in to help Mustang. "So," he said, "Are you sure we can't use alchemy?" 

"Well, that's how it went for me."

"I'll just try incase." He said before snapping him fingers, a few flames blew up in Envy's face. "HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!!"

"The usual thing, a snap." suddenly something struck me, I can't transmute without a circle. I thought, but maybe I can with a circle!

"Mustang, back me up here, I got an idea!"

"Aw, what's the twirp gonna do?" Envy laughed again before running straight at us, and Mustang burnt him a bit, I grabbed a stick. Drawing a transmutation circle on the ground, I clapped my hands    together and, sure enough, it worked! 

 "YES!! finally!! some alchemy!" I drew  the circle again on my automail arm quickly and made the blade and then started fighting...

----Amestris, Resembool----Al's POV

"A-Alphonse, where's Roy?" Winry asked.

I grinned, "He's fine, and may find out how to get Ed here." Winry giggled lightly, "It's funny." She said, "When you first came in that armour with Edward bleeding in your arms I was upset, shocked, more like. Then Roy came and Ed got his automail, that's when he became a state alchemist..." she sighed, "I'd wait for you both everyday and worry about you both non-stop. When you guys came it was always together, and always because of Ed's automail, now he's not here, and he still makes me worry."

"Winry-"

"I miss him, Alphonse, Alot. Yet everyday he makes me worry, wether he's here or not. I'm just asking for one day where I don't need to worry, one day I can relax, not think about it. But I can't. No matter how hard I try, I find myself worrying no matter what!"

"He'll be fine," I told her, "He'll be back here, soon."

"I hope so.."

"I know so."

---Canada----Ed's POV---half hour later

Envy ran off, "It was too easy, he's coming back soon, what the hell was truth doing sending Envy back!!"

"I should've just burnt him completely."

"Yeah you should've..." we walked back to the house, unlocked the door. Jamie was fast asleep. "Guess he was tired.." I looked around, Mustang was gone. I knew why, Al could only hold it for one hour, it's not a surprise to find Mustang gone.

Jamie woke up soon after, but while I was upset,"How come you wouldn't let me help?! I know I can Ed, just let me try for once, I know that I can so If I want to, I will! Why are you trying to stop-"

"BECAUSE ENVY WOULD'VE KILLED YOU!" I shouted, this was probably the first time I shouted at him like that. I could see fear in his eyes when I shouted, I began to feel bad about it. "If you really wanna help," I said, trying to calm down, "then you should wait till you're ready, I'll teach you some martial arts teacher taught meand when you are ready then you can help us fight Envy.

"O-ok..."

"Are you sure about this though? I don't need any more lives at risk because of my mistakes."

"No, I'm going to fight."

That's when it began, during the day I'd teach him different things and at night we'd search a way to Amestris. He decided that he also wanted to come, I wanted to ask him why...He had plenty of people that'd miss him here. But I didn't ask.

---2 days later----

"Ok, you've improved, and even though it's only been 2-3 days, I suppose you can..somehow..fight Envy? ...I dunno, somethin like that." I said, staring at Jamie, who just finished training.

"G-g-great...where the heck did you learn this stuff?"

"Someone you better-...Someone you won't meet." I forgot she was dead. I guess, the missing organs finally took their toll. Just, why now? 

A few minutes later, I was reading our notes, "I got it!! I got the circle and everything! And if we can get Envy there, we can use him as payment, so forget what 'the truth' is planning...Where should we do it, though? the Circle's pretty big."

"How about the old house by the river? No one inside and...alot of space."

"Great! when should we go?"

"How about now?"

"Ok, fine." I put on my red coat, realising it was...short...I used Alchemy, again, with a circle to make it longer...I was glad to be wearing this again. I had done the same with my old clothes from my and Al's journeys. Currently I was wearing my black leather trousers, my usual black sleevless top underneath my black jacket. and my leather boots...and my gloves, of course. "You wore that on your journeys?"

"Yup. I like this look, so I wear it." I stuffed the notes and circle into my pockets.

"uhuh.." he mummbled, then we walked out the door with me putting on my coat.

We walked for a few minutes before Jamie's friends walked by. "Hey Jamie, didn't see you much this summer."

"Hey guys." I continued to walk on, when...

"Jamie, who's the midget?"

I ran..."WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE COULD ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK?!"

He backed up a bit, "I didn't say that..calm down."

"I'm a good fighter, so you better be careful of what you say!"

"Ok, Ok!"

I walked away mumbling some stuff about people calling me so damn short, and how one of these days I was gonna be so tall they'd be surprised...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I had to add this last scene, but anyway, now Ed can use alchemy...too bad it's WITH a circle...

Comment and Vote!