~ Epilogue ~

• Dedicated to Everyone who read, voted and commented

Hey!!!! our final chapter -> the epilogue!!!!!!!

Hope you guys like it, it really has some nice scenes i made up :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------Amestris, Resembool-------

It had been 4 years since Ed and Jamie came from inside the gate. and 4 years since Edward finally proposed to Winry.

-----------

"You can do it, Ed, you can't really get out of this now, you already bought the ring." Alphonse said, trying to calm down his nervous and wrecked brother. They were in the kitchen and Edward had the engagement ring. "Yeah, Ed, don't think about it." Jamie tried to say, although it came out like: "Yeah, Ed, don't worry the worst that could happen is she says no and-" "You're n-not e-exactly h-helping!" Edward stammered.

"sorry..." Jamie replied sheepishly. Ed looked at the small, velvet case in his hand and put it back in his pocket, "I can't do it."

"Yes, you can, why are you being so negative about this?" Al asked, Ed frowned. "I dunno...I'm just...afraid."

"Ed...is that you?" Winry asked, opening the door.

"Yeah, Winry I wanted to tell you something..."

"Yeah?"

"I..." He trailed off, he looked behind him to find out his two brothers left him there with Winry on his own. cursing under his breath, kneel you idiot! he thought. but he didn't...he took out the case, "Winry...I...I love you alot and...Will you....marry me?"

he closed his eyes, waiting for the denial. But then opened them again, she was completely stunned. "Y..YES!"

"I under- ...wait what?"

"YES! I will!"

------------------------------------------------------Present--------------------------------------------------

Now Ed and Winry had 2 kids, both sisters, both 3 years, both twins. Erika and Emily. The both had blonde hair like Ed, but blue eyes like Winry's. Erika was older by a few minutes.

At the moment, Winry was sitting down fixing some automail when Erika and Emily came in the room, "Mom?" Emily asked.

"Yes, sweety?"

"When's dad coming back?"

"Well, he left really early this morning to go get your Uncles Alphonse and Jamie from the station, so I'd say some time now." at that exact minute, there was a knock on the door, "I'll get it!" Erika called from the hall. Winry and Emily followed.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!" the two girls shouted, then went for their uncles. Winry stood at the door smiling. "Hey guys."

"Hey winry." Jamie called.

"hi Winry." Al shouted from behind the pair of happy, very noisy, girls.

They all went inside talking and chatting happily. At that moment, Ed knew, All was right with the world and he couldn't be happier. He had a great family and awesome friends. Nothing could really go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A lesson without pain is meaning less, that's because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return but once you've with stood that pain and over come it you will gain a heart that is stronger than everything else , yeah, a heart full metal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE!!!Hope you liked this fanfic guys, thanx to everyone who was reading :D Vote n Comment!