Alphonse!!

Chapter 4

Ed's POV

"and this is a transmutation circle." I ended, Jamie's become very interested in Alchemy so far. I've ended up worrying about him.

"EDWARD!" Tom called from downstairs, I looked at Jamie, "let's go."

"Someone called for you" Tom said once we got downstairs, I still had the book in my hand, but decided not to let it go. "Who?" I asked, It was actually a surprise considering I barely have any friends here. "He didn't say. but he had a message for you, he said, 'Tell him to watch out 'cuz envy's coming' and then the line went dead."

I dropped the brown book in my hand, Jamie caught it then grabbed me. Why? I almost fell down my self, that's why. "Ed? Is that...?" Jamie didn't continue. I just nodded. fear everywhere in my eyes, I hadn't done very well fighting without Alchemy, I almost died last time, actually, over there, I did die. I was worried. "Ed, who is that?" Veera asked. I didn't say anything and went upstairs. Jamie looked at me, "ed!" and followed.

"Oh man, no. what does truth think he's doing? Ugh! this is not right." I said to myself, unkowing Jamie came in.

"What's not right? I thought you said this guy was easy to beat?"

"Yeah, with Alchemy, not without. He's the reason I'm here. Didn't I tell you? back when fighting I couldn't use alchemy worried what would happen to Al. That's when he killed me, then Alphonse gave up everything and I was back alive. Then I did the same, i came here, and Alphonse got his body back and in Amestris. But everyday I'm worrying if their even alive, and then this happens? I don't even know when envy's gonna strike next!" I finally let out a breath.

Natasha came in the room slowly and saw me on the bed with my head hanging, and Jamie next to me. "eddy, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing Natasha." I barely called her natasha, so she could tell I was upset. She came over sitting next to me, and pretty soon the both of them fell asleep. One head on one shoulder. I smiled. Slowly, I moved Jamie carefully, making sure his head didn't hit the wall and left him on my bed. he was fast asleep and I didn't feel like waking him up.

Next I picked up nat carefully and laid her on her bed. Then I went downstairs. "Ed you Ok?" Tom asked, I nodded. "You guys need to be careful now with me around. I'm sorry guys, but I might leave." Veera looked very upset, and once again, Tom spoke, "No ed, if anyone goes down, it'd more be me and Veera, we won't let anything happen to you three. but If something does happen. then Listen carefully, If anything every happens, promise you'll try to keep Jamie and natasha safe."

"I promise." I said, "Nothing will happen to them."

----Amestris, Risembool----

"What're you doing Al?" Winry asked.

"I've decided to do it today." I replied happily.

"What?"

"I'm gonna try to transmute my soul and get to brother. I know I can do it." I'm pretty sure she thought I was messing around, "Be careful." She smiled. And I went ahead to do it anyway.

----Canada-----

After a few days we had gone to the museum, who knows why, but Nat enjoyed it. The call was soon forgotten. We separated at the entrance and decided to meet in a few hours. Jamie and I went together, and Tom, Veera, and Natasha went together.

We walked around looking for something interesting, "Man, this is boring." Jamie said out loud then he tried to lean against the wall but fell, I just laughed a bit, "If you open you're eyes you'll see what you're trying to lean against." Jamie had fallen into a room, the label said 'staff only'. There was a bunch of stuff, all new, but looked really old, there were a bunch of armors in different corners of the room, some egyptian stuff, and old dummies of some cavemen and who knows what. Jamie stood up. "Very funny, Ed. So you think you're so smart, eh?"