42 (How did Rogue become Sting's mate? STORY OF THE YEAR!)

Author-chan: Sting, explain this to me again. How did Rogue become your's mate?

Sting: Well... like I told you before...everything started when we were coming back to our home because we were on mission. I was so sleepy and hungry. We barely got together to house and first thing about what I was thinking there was: eat something and get to bed. But of course we forgot to buy food so there was nothing left.

Rogue: To be correct YOU forgot to buy food.

Sting: That isn't important now. What I... aa soo as I was talking before SOMEONE interrupted me.....
Then I want straight to bed. The funny thing is that exactly wasn't my bed but.....

Rogue: MY BED!! He got to MY BED, when I was sleeping.

Sting: Thanks MY DEAR MATE FOR INTERRUPTING me again. Like I was talking I accidental got to Rogue bed with him...

Author-chan: Yea, accidental....haha...

Sting: WANT YOU TO KNOW ALL STORY?!

Author-chan: *nobbs*

Sting: THEN BE QUIET!!
In bed I fast fell asleep. When I was sleeping I get great dream!

Author-chan: *whispers to herself* I guess I know about what was that dream.  

Sting: That dream was about....

Author-chan and Rogue: Here it come.....

Sting: Food!! There was everywhere food. Every kind of food. Roast Chickens were the best. I tried to beat one but then someone's scream woke me up. That was like everyone know our Rogue. I didn't get in first seconds what happened to Rogue but then I noticed that I.....

Rogue: YOU WERE BEATING MY NECK. REALLY HARD! YOU KNOW THAT THIS *shows mark on his neck*  HURT ME TILL TODAY?!

Sting: I said ,,sorry'' like a thousand times and that was a accident.

Rogue: Still you did that to me!

Author-chan: Hey Rogue! I have a idea! *whispers something to Rogue's ear*

Author-chan and Rogue: *smiles devilish at Sting*

Sting: Guys?! What wrong with you?

Author-chan: Well I noticed something and we have to change this now.

Sting: What is it?

Rogue: You marked me....

Author-chan: But he *points at Rogue* didn't mark you. *smirks*

Sting: Ooo.... ok?!

Rogue: Don't make stupid things and just stay in place. Ok?

Sting: Yy...*sweating* I hear that someone was calling me. BYE!! *run away*

Author-chan: Rogue? *smirks*

Rogue: *smirks* Yes?

Author-chan: AFTER THAT RUNNING, BLONDY CINDERELLA!!!!

Rogue: WITH PLEASURE!!! *run after Sting*

Author-chan: HEY!! WAIT ON ME!!! 

Now fast..

About photo: cute/10

What you guys think?

BYE!!!!

 WAIT ON ME, BOYS!!! DON'T YOU DARE HAVE SEX WHICH OUT ME!!!

*run after them*

(Sorry about my terrible english but this honestly my first story write in english.)