180 (Sweet Revenge)

Sting: *comes to the office and notices* Hey! So, you guys are up?

Future Rogue and Author-chan: *glares at him with death in eyes*

Sting: Hehe..*start sweating* Sorry, guys about yesterday. I was...

Author-chan and Future Rogue: *still glaring* We know.

Sting: Who told you?

Author-chan: *sighs* Freed. Why the hell in May, Sting?! WHY?! I ALMOST SCREAMED OUT MY HEART!! 

Sting: Well... that wasn't my fault, nobody ordered to the three of you, to play in this kind of game in a night!!

Future Rogue: So, who told you to wear the costume in night too?!! Who is so fucking intelligent? Hmmm? 

Sting: I got the costume just yesterday, ok? Can't both of you, chill a little? Where is Rogue?

Author-chan: Standing next to me? 

Sting: *shakes his head* The normal Rogue. 

Future Rogue: Auch.

Author-chan: Rogue is in a bathroom, taking a shower. *smirks* All alone. Naked. Hmmm... Do you feel it too, Sting? His soft hair, smelling like strawberries again. Do you want too feel it again? 

Sting: What are you talking about? 

Future Rogue: *smirks* No, Author-chan.He should be thinking about Rogue's so silky skin, a little lighter then normal, being covered in small drops of water. 

Sting: *becomes turned on* Speak more.

Author-chan: And his ass...hmmmm... think, Sting, how beautiful is it looking? *whispers to Sting's ear* Free from unnecessary clothes, waiting on you to be fucked and fulled with all yours love and feeling for Rogue. It is still waiting on you. Think, Sting.... you want Rogue, so much, don't you?

Sting: *nobbs*

Author-chan: *still whispering to Sting's ear* And what you want to hear? His moaning or seeing him blushing and trying to hide it? Maybe both of them? Seeing him coming for you and his cum? You would love this, and want more, and more? Marking his skin. Kissing Rogue's lips,  stealing his every breath. Making him so helpless.

Sting: *is turned on* Rogue~ is~ more~ cute~ like~ that~. Ummm~~ 

Author-chan: *smirks* So, look there. *points at the door to the bathroom* Rogue~ is waiting on you. Go there and give him, yours love~.

Sting: *runs to the bathroom, kicking off the door* Rogue~ 

Rogue: *standing in the middle, wearing only a towel* Helo, my love~. Are you ready?

Sting: *nobbs*

Rogue: *comes closer to Sting* But before we would start, I want you, to see something. *tugs the towel*

Sting: Everything what, you would say~~.

Rogue: *smirks* Then see this.. *shows a photo to Sting, who become pale* Sweet revenge abut the yesterday. *smirks*

Sting: *haves tears in eyes* Rogue~~, why? *faints, felling on a floor*

Future Rogue and Author-chan: *enters to the bathroom* 

Author-chan: *smiles* Which one, had you use?

Rogue: This. *smirks*

Future Rogue: A true devil

Future Rogue: A true devil. *smirks*

Author-chan: See, I told you. You both, are still the same. *crosses her arms*

Rogues: *look at each others*

Author-chan: *sighs* Hey, stop it. Now! 

All three: *make high five* 

Author-chan: Now, the three of us, became evil. *smiles* And about this art..

For me: ow, so cute/10

What you guys think about this one?