Author-cha's First Anniversary on Wattpad

Author-chan: TODAY IS THE ENDING OF MY FIRST YEAR ON WATTPAD!!! TODAY IN 25 APRIL!!! SO WE ARE HAVING ANNIVERSARY!!! YEY!!!!

Sting: *hugs her* Hey, maybe we should summarize it for you?

Author-chan: Ok? *smiles*

Sting: *smiles back* GREAT, WE HAD PREPARE EVERYTHING.

Author-chan: Who?

Rogue: ALL yours ships. *puts a crown on Author-chan's head* Today you are the queen and best wishes.

Author-chan: Thanks. *smiles*

Sting: Ok, ok!!! Now. *throws her at the throne* You listen and enjoy the show!!!! MUSIC PLEASE!!!! *claps his hand* AND LIGHT!!!

Future Rogue: *wearing a bunny's ears*
Aye. *switches off the light and turn on music*

Future Rogue: *switches one light in the middle of room, where Sting is standing in bunny's one size* 

Author-chan: *tries not to laugh* Sting you look so cute!!!

Rogue: *stands up next to Sting, wearing a frog's one size* Really?

Author-chan: *haves stars in eyes* HOW CUTE!!!

Sting: NOW! Listen to us!!! In all this year, wattpad had create the worst monster on this planet, well know as Author-chan, KawaiiLOVE, JuliaVeronik8 or just Julia.

Rogue: In this year, a one normal girl. Wait, she never was normal, become a shipper. 

Future Rogue: *turns on the light in right corner of the room, where are standing Gray and Natsu in Happy and dragon's one sizes*

Natsu: Who soon, started to ship and love with all her heart a yaoi's ships.

Gray: She always loved Sting and Rogue, so that two became her the biggest OTP, which she is loving, along with others from her ships.

Future Rogue: *turns on the next lights in the opposite corner of room, where are standing Eren and Levi in puppy and cat's one sizes*

Eren: *hugs Levi* She love reading a fanfictions about us. Now, she had complied three hundred twenty seven books and still is reading one hundred seventy two books.

Levi: But of course, a lot of new ones are waiting on her. 

Future Rogue: *turns on the next light, next to Sting and Rogue, where are standing Sasuke and Naruto, in fox and snake's one sizes*

Naruto: She started to ship all of us, standing her and we want to thanks her.

Sasuke: Even if she is a huge pervert.

Naruto: *smiles* Because of us.

Future Rogue: Yea, yea. Whatever. *turns on the light, where are standing Laxus and Freed, who are wearing a pikachu and eevee's one sizes* 

Freed: After some months, Author-chan started to make books. Now she is making two and two are ended. One of the books, is a place for book's covers, where she is making for everyone the covers and they are all amazing.

Laxus: She mada a Stingue book, which was very successful, so she did a second one, where sometime we can be, not so often like that two idiots. *points at Sting and Rogue* 

Future Rogue: Well, you will see why I'm here but thanks, Author-chan. She still likes and treats me, like my old's self.

 *turns light, where are standing Aragorn and Legolas, who are wearing a wolf and sheep's one sizes*  

Legolas: Because of our, old's times together, we all want to thank you for all what you have done.

Aragorn: And we want to wish you a lot of luck and everything what is good. Maybe in future you would be making books with us in there, as a main characters. 

Chibi Acnologia, Frosch and Lector: Thanks, Author-chan!!! You are awesome!!!

Boys: Thanks!!

Author-chan: I won't cry, I won't cry!!! OK, I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!! THANKS BOYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING!!! *start crying* And thanks to all of my readers. Thanks to this book, I had meet a lot of great guys. Thank you!!

BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!!