160

Author-chan and Sting: *hugs each others* WE DID IT!!! WE DID!!

Rogue: *drinking a tea* Yea, you two did. Good job. *smiles*

Sting: *hugs tighter Author-chan* I proposed to Rogue and he said ,,YES''!!!!

Author-chan: *hugs Sting tighter* YEP!!! AND I DID MY FIRST ONE-SHOT IN ENGLISH!!! WITH YOU GUYS!!!! ABOUT STINGUE!!!

Author-chan and Sting: *start dancing together around the desk* 

Rogue: *rolls hie eyes* What a children. *looks up at his proposing's ring*

Frosch: *hugging him* So, now Rogue will be wearing a dress?

Rogue: *rises his eyebrows* When should I?

Frosch: At the wedding.

Rogue: I don't think so. That depends on Author-chan.

Author-chan: NO!!! GIVE ME A BREAK WITH ONE-SHOOTS!!!! PLEASE!! NOT NOW!!! *falls on her knees*

Sting: WOW!! OK,ok!! Don't worry!! 

Author-chan: *lays on a carpet* Thank you. Thanks.

Rogue: *smiles* You're welcome.

Author-chan: Thank you. After all that one-shot, took me all day. *sighs*

Sting: Better, prepare yours self on our wedding. It would be funny. 

Author-chan: Yea, like yours ideas with swimming and dancing on the date. And which one of this things happend? No one. Yours wedding, you. *points at boys* Will be doing be yourself. *sits in the chair*

Sting: Ow, Author-chan. You will do this. 

Author-chan: *looks angry at him* Sting, not now. And about this art...

For me: funny/10

What you guys think about this one?