154 (He is going to.. WHAT?!!!)

Author-chan: *reading some fanfiction on her laptop in office*

Sting: *knocks on the door* Hey, can I come in?

Author-chan: *stop reading* And why, the hell, you are knocking? Ok, you can.

Sting: *opens them* Thanks. Uhhhh... Author-chan?

Author-chan: *rises her eyebrow, closing her laptop* Hmmmm?

Sting: *closes the door behind him* Can we talk?

Author-chan: We are now. 

Sting: *shakes his head* Not like that. More privately.

Author-chan: *stands up* Ok if it's so important to you, we can talk at the balcony.

Sting: Thanks.

Author-chan: Don't thank me now. *opens the door the the balcony* So, you wanted to talk.

Sting: *stands up on balcony* Yea.

Author-chan: *sits on a handrail* Go on then. I'm listening. 

Sting: You know Author-chan? *looks at a view around him* How is it when you are in love?

Author-chan: *rises her eyebrow* Wow. I some kind I do know. Why are you asking me this?

Sting: Well if you fell in love, how are you could know, that this person is the right one?

Author-chan: I haven't fall in love but I guess I can help. Well, I could try at least. How do you feel around Rogue?

Sting: Hm... normalny.

Author-chan: Answer to me honestly. How do you feel with him, around you?

Sting: *sighs* Happy and I can be myself. I don't have to be anyone else. Just me.

Author-chan: *puts her hand under her's chin* That is all?

Sting: No.... I can tell him everything. Sometime we will be arguing about it. He will tell that I'm ridiculous or things like it and I will be calling him a ,,emo''. But after some time, we can normally talk, like nothing had happen before. 

Author-chan: *smiles* Mhm...

Sting: When he is around me, I feel more complete. It's like, Rogue was a missing part in something what is close to me. Probably you, Author-chan thinks, it's weird but I can't help myself with this feelings. 

Sometimes, a voice inside of me is screaming, that I have to keep Rogue close and never let him go or always protect him. Em I crazy, Author-chan? *looks at her*

Author-chan: *smiles softly* This is what, you wanted to talk with me?

Sting: I thought, it's not normal. So I needed to ask somebody for help. Do I become a crazy guy?

Author-chan: What? No, you idiot. *puts her hand on Sting's shoulder* You're you seriously ill. 

Sting: ILL?! I GONNA DIE?!

Author-chan: No.. you are ill because of love, baka. And the voice is the dragon's instinct. He will be helping you, with Rogue. I guess. 

Sting: How do you know?

Author-chan: Well, I watched some TV programs when I was a kid and they were always talking about animals's instinct. I mixed a facts, so it's simple. Dragons are animal, so they have the instinct. Then are the dragons's slayers, who should have it too. Simple? Too simple.

Sting: So, I'm ok.

Author-chan: Maybe you're stupider then most of the humanity but it's not important. You're healthy and great Rogue's boyfriend. *smiles*

Sting: *grins happy* Oh, that is awesome. So if I'm normal, I can propose to Rogue on the date. *smiles*

Author-chan: Yea. It would be great.... wait....

.

.

*drops her jaw*

.

.

.

.

.

ARE YOU GOING TO WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

Sting: Propose to Rogue on the date. Are you ok, Author-chan? You're looking pale. 

Author-chan: WHAT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

 *falls of the balcony*

Sting: *looks after her* AUTHOR-CHAN?! ARE YOU OK?! I DIDN'T KII HER?!

AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ow, and about that art....

For me (Sting): Rogue is so beautiful/10

What you guys think about this one?

AUTHOR-CHAN, HAND IN THERE!! *runs to her*