178

Author-chan, Rogue and Future Rogue: *laying on couch, all unconscious with wide opened eyes*

Freed: *opens doors with a huge kick* What happened? We heard the screams from here?

Sting: Ow, that. *scratche his head* It was a small accident. Wait, we?

Laxus: *stands next to Freed* Yea. What happened with them? *points at Author-chan and Rogues*

Sting: Well.... *looks at a window* Nothing.

Levi: Oi, brat. Tell the true, we all want to go back to sleep. 

Sting: *start shivering*

Eren: Hehe, Levi just doesn't like to be waked inside the night.

Sting: *swallows his saliva* Ok?

Freed: *cross his arms* Just tell us, what did you do to them?

Sting: I didn't...

All boys: *glares at him*

Sting: *looks at the floor* I was testing my new Halloween's costume.

Laxus: In the fucking May?!

Sting: What? *rolls his eyes* I wanted to be prepared in this year.

Eren: So, why they areunconscious and looking, as if they saw a ghost? 

Sting: I don't know.

Freed: *looks at a screen of TV* They were playing in some game. *switches off the TV* And it looks like a horror one. 

Sting: So, I almost scared them to death?

All boys without Levi: YES!!!

Levi: Tch, we are getting back to bed Eren. *drags Eren back to theirs world*

Sting: What about me?

Laxus: Better if you would stay with them. Ow, and don't you dare to wake up us again or you would be dead. Got that?!

Sting: *quickly nobbs*

Laxus: Good. Now. *looks at Freed* We are coming back too. We should lets Sting, to deal with this what he did.

Sting: Hey! It wasn't me faul!!

Laxus: It wasn't? *glares at him*

Sting: Ok, it was.

Freed and Laxus: *leaves the room, closing the door*

Sting: *sighs* So, now it's me and you guys? *looks at sleeping Rogues and Author-chan*
Not bad, actually really cute. *lays on the carpet, covering himself with blanket* 

About this art...

For me (Sting): Wow, awesome/10

What you guys think about this one?