171 (Why are they hating us? )

Sting: Author-chan, I have a question.

Author-chan: Go on.

Sting: Why people make us a bad guys in theirs books? It's not like I was caring, but why?

Author-chan: You can thanks to Mashima and a GMG's arc. After all, yours guild with Raven Tail, were the mains villains.

Not including Future Rogue, who didn't help too. So some of fans of Fairy Tail started to don't like both of you. 

Rogue: What could we did there? It wasn't ours fault.

Author-chan: I know but don't throw everything on Jiemma. You were a huge assholes and even I wanted to kill both of you, because of this.

Sting: *makes big eyes* What? We were...

Author-chan: *interrupts him* TALKING OR SHOULD I TELL, YELLING ON ALL THE FIORE, THAT YOU ARE THE STRONGEST DRAGONS SLAYERS OF ALL THE TIMES.

THAT YOU KILLED YOURS DRAGONS AND WOULD KILL ACNOLOGIA, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

THAT FAIRY TAIL IS WEAK AND NOTHING AGAINST SABERTOOTH.
And then what happened? *smirks at boys*

Sting: *looks on the ground* Fairy Tail won the GMG.

Rogue: *does the same* Natsu had kick ours asses in fight.

Author-chan: And?

Sting: We didn't defeat dragons. They were too strong.

Rogue: Sting gave up to Fair Tail.

Sting: I almost lost on ever, Lector. 

Author-chan: Ow, you remember. Well, after all you became a good guys. Rogue was so cute and funny in episode with Frosch, along with Sting. 

Rogue: I wasn't!!!

Author-chan: Thanks to this episode, you got a new fans. And after Tartaros, uhuhu!!

It was soo awesome arc, one of the bests.

 Sting: So, why they maka us, still a bad guys?

Author-chan: Probably they see in you two a danger.

Rogue: To what?

Author-chan: Their ships? I'm sure that most of the Sting and Rogue's haters are Nalu shippers. Like hell, they are and this is so sad.
You two are a really good characters and I won't forget about Yukino, Minerva, Rufus and Orga. I really like yours guild after the GMG and I don't get it all.
Why guys hate so much Yukino? She is a lot of better then Lucy. 

She is stronger, then Lucy and have a cute character.

Yukino: Thank you, Author-chan. *smiles*

Author-chan: No problem. *smiles back* So, I would ask, my all readers to don't hate Yukino, because she in on the way to Stingue. Like hell, she isn't.

Don't hate her or the others members from Sabertooth. They made mistakes in past but now they are all good. 

NOTICE THIS!!!!! AND DON'T MAKE STUPID WARS, ABOUT WHICH SHIP IS BETTER. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING ALL OF STINGUE SHIPPERS!! WE CAN BE A LOT OF BETTER THEN NALU'S SHIPPERS. 

Thanks for attention. *smiles*

And about this art...

For me: so cute/10

What you guys think about this one?