151 (First Stingue moment?)

Author-chan: *sitting at the desk, planning the date*

Rogue: How is it going?

Author-chan: Good. *smiles* Yours date should be ready in this week, after I will take care of certain things, which have to be done.

Rogue: Do you need help?

Author-chan: Nia. Don't worry, your beauty's face. I wanted to ask my readers for some help. After all we are Stingue's shippers. It's our task to make Stingue the cannon. Am I wrong?

Readers: *shakes theirs heads as a ,,no''*

Author-chan: See. The best ship and people in one. That is why I so much love Stingue's ship. Not only because of you two but after all, guys are awesome and great to talk. 

Author-chan loves her readers. *smiles*

Sting: Toady.

Author-chan: I was only telling the true. And when we are talking about that. Sting, when did you fall in love with Rogue?

Sting: *blushing* Do I have to?

Author-chan: Just tell. I'm so curious. 

Sting: Well, that was when we were twelve years old and we were traveling together with ours exceeds and did a lot of things, along with training's.

Author-chan: Mhm, what was then? *sits on the floor, next to Sting*

Rogue: I'm getting curious too now. *sits next to Author-chan*

Sting: When we were training. Thanks to the weather, all training's place, which we used, turned in mud's bath for us. 

Rogue: Oh, I remember. Our clothes had to be cleaned after that but.....

Sting: We didn't take with us anything. Fortunately, near to our place was a small lake. So we used it, to wash them. 

Author-chan: *smirks* And there was another problem?

Sting: *nobbs* We had to wait, till they would be completely dry. We ended up, naked with each others. You wish to see Rogue there, he was so shy.

Rogue: SHUT UP!!

Sting: Love you too. *smiles* Still I didn't know, why Rogue was blushing so I told that, it was cute. We had a small argument about ,,Sting, you can't call the guy, a cute one.'' but I didn't care.

 After years I found out, how much Rogue was in love with someone. My mind was telling me, that he will soon get a girlfriend or something. I got angry and started yelling at him then.

Author-chan: How old were you then?

Sting: Something around twenty. We had argument, the biggest one of all the others. I couldn't forgive myself, why he didn't choose me but some stupid whore.

Rogue: Sting!

Sting: Sorry. After our quarrel, we weren't talking with each others. I was doing my master's jobs and Rogue, was working on his owns. After all week, Rogue went to my office for some papers, which he needed but I told him, that he won't get them. He was angry, like me and we started fighting. It was a serious one. We did together a huge damage in Sabertooth and after all fight, I woke up in our infirmary with Rogue on the bed, next to my own. I wanted to get out of there, more like from him but we were tided up to beds. 

Minerva: That was my idea.

Boys and Author-chan: Minerva!!!

Author-chan: *hugs her* It's great to see you. Next Stingue's shipper.

Minerva: *nobbs* You too, Author-chan. *smiles* Wanna heard the rest of the story?

Author-chan: *runs away and comes back with popcorn* Go on. 

Minerva: Like Sting told you, that two excuses of idiots, almost destroyed everything in the guild, because of theirs stupid problem. Of course, we all know that they were gays. 

Just look at that two. *points at Sting and Rogue* They are too gay for each others.

Boys: HEY!!!

Author-chan: *nobbs* It's so true.

Boys: IT DOESN'T HELP!!!

Minerva: Quiet! So we left them in one room to made them explain everything. What was a surprise, when we opened the door tho infirmary. *smirks*

Boys: *start blushing*

Author-chan: Did they reconciled? 

Minerva: Like this only.

Rogue: DON'T TELL HER!!

Minerva: When the doors was opened, you know what we saw? Two idiot, fucking each other, so hard and loud, like there was the end of Fiore. I'm sure, that Rogue's moaning of pleasure, could be head in Fary Tail. Like hell it was. But thanks to Sting and Rogue, I had lost two thousand jewels in my bet with Rufus, smugly bastard.

Author-chan: And look now. They are together and almost ready for the date.

Sting: *looks at Rogue*

Rogue: What is it?

Sting: *shakes his head* Nothing.

Author-chan: *looks at Sting* Weird. 

About this art....

For me: so beautiful/10

What you guys think about this one?