chapter 14

He stared down at the boy sleeping beside him. Heard Alexander’s soft snore as the boy wiggled against the sheets and cuddled into his pillow. His precious love. He’d been so brave the night before. So warm and willing. Opened himself to George and trusted him enough to fall into his bliss under George’s touch.

His precious boy. He ran a finger along the shell of his ear and felt Alexander shift. Heard the muffled grunt and saw him wince as the muscles in his arse shifted.

His boy would be tender this morning. Too tender to love again as they had the night before. Perhaps too tired for more than a few sweet kisses and a bit of caressing.

Today he would pamper his boy. A hot bath. A big breakfast. No working. The paperwork was caught up and they deserved a break. His boy deserved to not worry himself with figures and correspondence.

Instead, he’d take the boy into New Orleans and spoil him properly. Take a suite at the hotel for a few days and pamper the boy. Fancy dinners. Shopping. The season was in less than a month and his boy would need new clothes for being presented in society. Trousers that flattered the swell of his arse. Coats that tailored to his shape and showed the slenderness of his waist. The delightful flare of his hip.

His boy’s clothes were those of a secretary. George could not take him out on his arm as his pet dressed as a servant. He’d dress him as finely as any courtesan in the city. Make sure he was the most beautiful boy at the club dinners and the gaming nights where men spent the season with their lovers while the wives took tea and the young bucks in search of a wife haunted the social ballrooms the men of the city would retire to other pursuits. That he was admired in the smoky halls where men took their leisure. Gambling. Talk. Brandy and cigars while showing off the pretty bit of flesh upon your lap. Before this season George had always availed himself of one of the professionals that hosts would always provide for those who were unattached.

The season he’d blooded Ben Tallmadge he’d made sure to hire the boy for the night each time there was an occasion and squired him. Felt it was his duty to provide the boy with more contacts, introduce him to other potential patrons. Give the boy his silent stamp of approval.

While they were in New Orleans he’d take the boy to his favorite— discreet— smith in the Quarter. A man who sold jewels in the front of his store and catered to more exotic pleasures in the back. He’d buy a pretty ring for the boy’s finger to let others know he was taken and then guide him to the back of the store and work him to hardness so the smith could find the perfect fit for a pretty ring to go around his cock. Polished silver plugs for his arse in a range of sizes. A metal casted shaft for his boy to ride when he needed to be satiated again while George recovered himself. Delicate clamps for his boy’s sensitive nipples.

They’d retire to bed after dinner and sleep late each morning. He’d love his boy past his soreness and bend him in a dozen positions. Lay back and have his boy straddle him. Enjoy the pleasure of watching Alexander fall apart as he rode himself to orgasm on George’s face. Slide the boy down his chest and push inside him. Watch as his thighs strained and his back arched, bouncing away on George’s cock. He’d take him on his hands and knees, nibbling on the nape of his neck. Make him stand, bent over with nothing but the tips of his fingers resting on the bed as George took him from behind.

They’d leave for the city today. Stay for two weeks and by then Sadie and the rest of the house staff would have the townhouse ready to open. They’d take up residence and stay for the season. He’d leave word with Billy Lee to arrange the house and send his papers on.

“Daddy.” He looked down and saw Alexander peering up at him through sleepy eyes.

“Good morning Alexander.”

“Good morning Daddy.” His boy yawned and pressed his hips back against George.

“You are in a naughty mood this morning.” He reached down to palm the boy’s cock and found that it was half stiffened already. “Rubbing against your daddy in such a way.”

“It is morning.” Alexander pressed his hips against him again and ground back, wiggling against his cock. “And you promised we could love again. You promised Daddy.”

“I did not promise,” George answered. “I said if my sweet love was not too sore then we might love this morning.”

“I’m not too sore,” Alexander said quickly.

“Are you not?” He let his hand slide away from Alexander’s cock and brought it between them, tracing down the seam of the boy’s arse, dipping in to probe at his hole.

Alexander winced as he rubbed his finger along the puffy, warm flesh.

“It seems as if you are sore.”

“But not too sore,” Alexander argued.

“Fine.” George raised an eyebrow at him. “Roll onto your back and lift your knees to your chest. Spread them wide for daddy like you do when I’m licking you.”

Alexander blanched.

“Not too sore then?” George asked.

“It would be bearable,” Alexander huffed.

“And it will feel good tonight,” George murmured against his neck. “When your body has had time to recover. And tomorrow morning you will not be as sore and perhaps we might love then. It is like my fingers Alexander, you must become accustomed to loving slowly so you do not hurt from it.”

“But Daddy,” Alexander murmured. “What will we do about you until tonight?”

A tiny hand slipped around his own cock and began to leisurely stroke it. “We cannot leave you like this Daddy.”

“Mmm.” He rolled onto his back and pulled his boy close to his side. “Perhaps you can take care of it before breakfast? Then, we’ll get you a nice bath and I’ll have Cato hitch the carriage.”

“Hitch the carriage?” Alexander asked as he slunk down the side of George’s body and kissed his hip.

“I thought we would take a small trip. A reward if you like. A chance for us to spend some time together without the demands of Derniere.”

Alexander kissed the tip of his cock sweetly and George felt his breath go short.

“Almost like a honeymoon if you would like to think of it that way.”

“Oh.” Alexander gazed up at him and opened his mouth, swallowing George down.

“I thought we’d stay at a hotel and I would take you shopping. Get you some new clothes. Some toys you might like for our love play. Take you to nice dinners. Perhaps go to a bookseller and see if there is anything you would like to acquire for our library.”

Alexander sucked harder and he tangled his hands in the boy’s hair. Began to rock his hips as the boy hummed around his length, bobbing his head vigorously.

“Alexander.” He tugged lightly on his boy’s hair just once to warn him that he was about to spill.

He hummed in reply and swallowed, milking George’s shaft and he felt his balls twitch before he released into the boy’s mouth in four jerky spurts.

His boy licked him clean and then looked up at him, eyes wide and shiny.

“How does all of that sound to you?” George asked. “We’ll have breakfast and you can have a bath and then we’ll go to the city for a few days?”

“I can be ready within a half hour Daddy.”

“It’ll take longer than that for Sadie to make breakfast and for you to eat and have a bath.”

“But Daddy.” Alexander smirked up at him. “I’ve just had my breakfast.”

He swallowed as he stared down at the nymph gazing up at him lovingly. His innocent angel of a boy had his hair disheveled and his lips were wet and shiny and he looked thoroughly and beautifully debauched and suddenly George wasn’t sure he’d be able to make it to New Orleans without pulling the boy into his lap inside the carriage and ravaging him over and over again for the entire ninety minutes of the journey.