The Mall

After school Vive,Emma,and I go to the parking lot. "Hey Morgan." Emma said. "Yaaaa." I said. "Are you ok to drive." Emma said. "Of course." I said. We get in the car we all buckle up. I start the car. I go to drive out and see Jack going to his car.Then I hear.... "Morgan...look out.....ahhhh."  Emma said. "I look to see if everyone was ok. Vive was a little scared. "Is everyone ok?" I asked. They nod. "Do you want me to drive. Emma said from the back set. I shack my head. I get out Jack comes up to me. "Are you ok?" Jack asked. I hear his voice echoing in my head. I black out.

      *Jack POV*

I look over to see Morgan driving she looked at me. The black car turned around the corner and she almost hit it. She stomped on the brack. I run over to the car door as she walked out. "Are you ok?" I asked. She blacked out. Her friends jump out of the car.  I hear one of them say "Go get the nurse. "No, I'll take her there." I said picking up Morgan's body up off the ground like we just got married. I carry her to the nurse. People stare at me as I carry her in the nurse office. "What happened to her." The nurse asked as she showed me where to lie her at. "She almost hit another car. She got up as I ran up to her she blacked out. Will she be ok. " I responded. "She will be fine." The nurse said. "Thank good nese." I hear a girl from the carm say. "Heyy. Vive....She will be ok as soon as she wakes up." The nurse said. "Thanks. (I go to leave.) Wait... your name is Jack.....right." She said. "Yaaa. I was just leaving." I said. "No, you should stay. I want her to hear that you carryed her here....from you." The girl said. "Are you shore." I said. "Yes,  I'm shore." The girl grabes my hand.

     (1 hour ⏰⏰⏰⌛⌛later)   
    *Morgan's POV
    I wake up to silence. "Where am I."I said. I look at Vive and Jack staring at me. "Hey girl. You feeling any better." Vive said. "Yaaaa,I'm fine." I said. "You almost hit another car." Vive said. Vive clears her throght and push Jack up. "I carryed you here." Jack said. I start to blush. "Thank you." I say to Jack. "No problem." Jack said. "Well....the nurse said that you will be fine,so we can still go to the mall." Vive said. We left and Emma came to the mall with us. We get to the mall we walk in a few shops. Then, Vive smiles and puts her hand over my eyes. We come to a complete stop. "Wait right there." Vive said switching places with Emma. She comes back. "In the count of three uncover her eyes. One...  two...three." Vive said. They let her hands out from my eyes. It was a charmbracle. I look at the charmes one had a picture of my mom and dad. The others were picture of me and my family and friends. "And if you want you can add more." Emma said. "Thank you guys so much." I said as tears come down my face. "Don't cry." Vive said. "There tears of happiness." I said. "Ok. Then thats fine. I guess. " Vive said. We walk to the car. "I love it." I said looking at my bracelet. "I'm glad you like it. We were supposed to give it to you. A month a go,but you know." The smile on my face slowly turns to a frown. The car ride home was quite. I get out of the car. I go upstairs and tack a bath. Then I get in bed.  

  ***************************** NOTE PLEASE READ:There's more to come be a little pashent. I'm trying so hard to get more chapters done. And need people to help proof read my story.
****************************** ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††