the second day

*THIS IS BLAIN you will learn about him* 

*Morgan POV*

I wake up,and get dressed. I say to my self 'Today is a better day,I know I'll see him....Jack....He makes me feel better. He barely knew me and carryed me to the nurse. He's the reason I got up this morning. My aunt snapes me out of my thoughts. "Hay,Vive called and needs and needs a ride." Alex said."I'll pick her up on my way to school." I said. "Ok" Alex said exiting the room. I get in my car,and pick up Vive. Then,we head to school. We pull up to the school. We walk in side and go to my locker. Then all of a sudden in the corner of my eye I see Jack. I walk up to him. "Hi,Jack." I said as my eyes light up with excitement. He turned around. "Hi,Morgan....how are you doing." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh. It fine... the nurse said it was because of the acsdendnt." I said realizing that he didn't know what I was talking about. "That's a storey for another time. Oohhhh.... I for got to say thank you" I said , my cheeks started to heat up as I hide behind my jacket. "It's no problem. If you need anything I'm hear." Jack said making my Cheeks reder than ever. I go to walk away . "Wait,Morgan will you.....ummm....I wanted to know if .... you wanted to.....hangoutafterschool....just maybe." He said the last part really fast making it one word. I feel my cheeks heat up once again. "Yes, that would be perfect. What time?" I said. "Friday? About 7:00 p.m?" Jack asking me. "That's fine." I said walking off and finding Vive staring at me and Jack. "Don't say anything!" I said looking at Vive. "I didn't say anything." Vibe said. "You were about too." I said shoting her that ' you know what I'm talking adout' face. "Ok. Just tell me. What y'all were talking about." Vive said. "I know it." I said. "Morgan just tell me." Vive said. I rubbed my chin acting like I was thinking hard. "Alllllright." I said being annoyed.  "Okkk,ssooo." Vive said. "He asked if I wolud hangout with him on friday, and I said yes." I said to Vive. "Your going to hangout with him after school Friday.  OMG...." Vive said. "We have to go shopping." Vive said. "Why. Are we going shopping." I hear Emma's voise as she appeared around the corner."She's 'hangingout' after school." Vive said. "Where not 'hangingout' just getting to know each other." I said. "They are going on a date." Vive said."Just hangingout." I said. The bell rings. "You got saved this time...but next time." Vive said. Walking to class. I walk in the class room. It was normal stuff getting thrown in the air,boys sitting on the top of the desks,the jocks picking on the nerds,and the boys talking about how hot the girls are as they come in the room. I hear the tardy bell ring. "Hey, Jack...what are you doing after school?" I asked. "Hmm,nothing. Why?" Jack said turning around. "Well, theres this dinaer at the end of the town. Its called Pit Row Pit Stop Dinner and i wanted to know if you wolud like to hangout after school there." I ask. I know it sholud be the other way around,but you sholud always take chances,soooo i did. I wait for his answer. "Yaa,but are we still on for Friday?" Jack asked. "Yes,of corse." I said nosing my head. The teacher wasn't here yet,so we waited pachintly after 10 minutes. Then, I go up to the front. They called a sub. to teach the class. By time she got to the room that pireoid was over. The rest of the day went by, and i meet Jack in front of the school. I follow him to a black GMC.
We get in the truck. He turned on the radio. I gave my keys to Vive and Emma,sooo I could ride with Jack. When,we got to the dinaer. Jack opened the door. I step out, then we head to the door. He held the door open for me to walk in. I walk in and he follows after me. "Hi,Janet." I said. "Hey,Morgan how's the new one." Janet said. Janet haves brown hair and brown eyes. She is 24 years old.She started collage,but."oh yaa." I said jumping on top of the counter and sitting on it. "Girl i know it is your day off, but,gett your ass off the bar. People eat here,the boss will be pissed off he sees you on there like the first time you meet. Know tell me how he is." Janet said giveing me a little  push off the counter. "Ok,Janet meet Jack. Jack meet Janet."I  said rolling my eyes. "Nice to meet you Jack."Janet said. Acting like if she  didn't see me and putting out her hand for a hand shack. "Nice to meet you to." Jack said shacking her hand. "We came to just hang." I said. "Didn't I tell you." She said. "Tell me  what." Looking confused. "I told you that you would get a boyfriend." Janet said. "Oh,he's not my boyfriend." I said. "You mean he's not your boyfriend yet." Janet said. "Ok, stop it." I said walking over to Jack. We spind  hours just getting to know each other. As we loss track of time, the dinaer was about to close when we left. I give Jack directions to where I live. We stop in front of my house. He gets out and opens my door. "I really injoyed tonight." I said my checks turn red.I do that alot when he's around. "Me too,and I think Friday is going to be much better." I said.  "Goodnight." I add, as I see him get back in to the truck. "Goodnight, Morgan." He said watching me go in my house. When I get in side. I look out the Window to see the back of Jacks truck driving off. I hurry upstairs and get so sleep close and take a shower. Then,  I when to bed.

     **********SORRY THATS ALL FOR NOW,SO I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE MY STORY SO FAR. I'M SOOOOOO SORRY I CAN ONLY UPDATE MY STORY WITH  WI-FI,AND I HAVE NONE AT MY HOUSE.I'LL TRY TO GET IT AS MUCH I CAN WHERE Y'ALL CAN AT LEAST READ WHAT I GOT. MOST OF THE TIME I WILL HAVE SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL.  I TRY TO GET 2 PAGES DONE,BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST,SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I LOVE YOU ALL,SO MUCH. P.S.
I PROMISE I'M TRYING.**********