Chapter 9

3e person's p.o.v

Four genins were waiting for their sensei to arrive. Two completely irritated, one trying to calm them down and the other one completely ignoring them. One of them decided to take a nap. That one person was (Y/N).

(Y/N) p.o.v

Stupid Bakashi-sensei is late, AGAIN! I'll show him. I'm actually to tired to show him, i've been training all night with my new bat. It had little creepy-smiling faces drawn on it's brown surface and had (F/C) diamond patterns on it.

It was some hardcore training alright. As the others were blabbering about who knows what, I drifted into a deep slumber. The voices of my comerads fading away, only to be replaced by unknow ones.

'You'll be in my hands soon.'

'Hold on (Y/N), stay strong, hold on...'

'Soon I'll break free.'

In my dream, I was standing in a forest, surrounded by huge tall trees. Walking through the forest I noticed that I was the only one standing there. It was quiet, too quiet. I then heard a scream of a thousand birds, flying towards the direction I came from. When I blinked and opend my eyes again, the view in front of me was terrifying. I was terrified, every where, nothing but fire. I tried to run, but I was surrounded. The animals, running for their lives. Fighting to make it out alive. And I just stood there, doing nothing. I closed my eyes, knowing this is a nightmare. The same nightmare that haunted me since I came to this village. Only this time, worse.

"(Y/N)! Snap out of it run! Run and don't look back!"

"Honey, please listen to your father. Run!"

I remember those voices. I know who they belong to.

"Mom, Dad..?" I opened my eyes slowly.

"You should have listened to your parents little girl." A slithering voice echoed. Now I was getting scared.

"Don't worry, you'll come look for me. In due time..."

The voices faded away. I was stuck in the dark dumbfounded. I don't know what he means. I'm scared.

Somebody wake me from this nightmare, I can't escape myself!

"(Y/N), wake up 'ttebayo! Are you allright, why are you crying?"

I quickly opened my eyes and gasped for air while looking at my surroundings. Where am I? What the happened. And I'm crying? I wander my eyes around seeing my comrades and sensei towering over me. I shot up, seeing worried looks on their faces.

Sasuke's p.o.v

Why is she crying, since she fell asleep she's been cringing. I bet she got a nightmare. When Naruto woke her up, I gave her a look that said 'what the heck happened in that dream'. She ignored us and stood up.

"I'm not in the mood. I'll see you guys later." She said emotionlessly. What happened in that dream?

Kakashi's p.o.v

When I arrived, I saw three of my students awake, while the other one was sleeping. She had a cringy expression on her face. Is she having a nightmare? Yeah no doubt. When Naruto woke her up, she looked bewildered, not only that, she was crying. But she quickly wiped the tears away. What was she dreaming about....

Naruto's p.o.v

What the heck is going on 'ttebayo!!!

Sakura's p.o.v

Why was she crying? Did something happen to her? Oh well, at least I get to spend time with my Sasuke-kun.~

3e persons p.o.v

(Y/N) walked away from her comrades, wanting to clear her mind. She was so confused, so angry, so upset, she was having a mixture of all these emotions inside of her. As she was walking away, memories flashed in front of her. Memories about her nightmare. She was wondering why she was having bad memories about her clan. (Y/N) ended up in one of the Leaf's forest. It was awfully quiet, only the chirping of birds could be heard. She found it suspicious, but ignored the fact. As she walked deeper in the forest she saw something glowing. It was in a pond. As she neared it, it glowed brighter. As she looked at the glowing light, she saw another...dimension? It was filled with trees, big stones and lots of water. She reached her hand to go in the portal like thingy and before she knew it, she was sucked in.

When her feet touched the earth again, she looked around. She saw big statues of...toads? She was fucking confused now.

(Y/N) p.o.v.

What the.....
Where the heck did I end up. I knew this was a bad idea. All I saw were statues of toads. And I started to feel uneasy.

"Who the hell would spend their time sculping statues of toads?" I asked nobody.

"Actually, we would. Do the statues bother you that much, dear?" An old rinkely voice spoke out.

"Who said that!" I said looking for the person who said that, while taking my kunai out of my pouch. I looked but I saw nobody. Am I hearing voices?!

"Look down here dear, there's nothing to worry about." The same voice spoke out again. I did what I was told and looked down. And yeah, why the hell am I not surprised. A green, old, talking toad. Wait..talking...toad? A frickin' talking toad!

"Suprised?" It spoke out.

"Ummhh, kind of..." I answered unsure. How can that thing speak?

"How did you end up here and what is your name, dear?" The frog spoke out again.

"I saw a light-thingy in the pond, and I reached my hand in, and bam. Here I am, the name is (Y/N) Okami." I told the frog.

For some reason, his eyes widen.

"Just like prophecy proclaimed. She must be the person who led you here. Come, there is no time." The frog spoke out again.

I was now confused. AGAIN! He hopped on my head and before I could protest we poofed away. We were now standing in a cave? Being surrounded by nothing but statues, more toads and one huge toad sitting on his 'throne'.

"Step forward, my child, are you the last survivor of the Okami clan?" The big toad said.

"Yes, yes I am." I said feeling uneasy.

"(Y/N) Okami, the last member of the Okami clan. The one who will be put an end to all the conflicts. Okami-Hime, you are not ready to come and train with me-.." the big toad was interrupted by the green frog.

"M'Lord, will you be training her personally? I thought I was the one-.." the green frog was interrupted again by the big toad.

"I will be the one to train her. But now she is not ready. When she and the other child of prophecy will come, that's where you will come in. All we can do now is wait."

What the..what the hell are they talking about. Child of prophecy, personal trainer, TALKING TOADS?! This has to be another nightmare.

"Umhh sir, can I at least know your name?" I asked. At least I need to know his name y'know.

"That will remain secret for now. But it looks like your friends are waiting for you. I'll see you real soon, Okami-Hime."
The toad spoke out. Before I could say something else, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was near the same pond. The last thing I heard was:

'Remain all of this a secret. Do not spill a word about what you saw.'

So this wasn't just a dream, it was real. Well, I ain't a snitch so I got to keep my mouth shut. As I was coming back to my senses, I saw four familiar faces looking at me. Yep, Bakashi-sensei, Naru, Pinky and the Duckbutt. They all had worried expressions on their faces.

"Hey guy's, what's up..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. I had a lot of explaining to do.....

Heyyyy!!!!!! S'up my patatoes. Thank you so much for the nice comments. They really mean alot. Thank y'all for 1k readers man. Srsly THANK YOU!!!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THE UPDATE. SO YEAH. This is a plot twist. Something y'all didn't expect. So yeah enjoy! That's all for now, Jowi out!!!!

P.S: I kinda feel like this chapter is a bit crappy. Plzz forgive me😟😟😟