Chapter 16

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I woke up, and saw that it was still early in the morning. Sitting on my bed, I was thinking of what I should do today. I looked next to me and saw Naru's jacket. I suppose he stayed the night. After I sat on my bed for like 25 minutes, trying to convince myself to get out of bed, I got up and gave myself a bath. After I did, my morning routine, I went downstairs and made some breakfast. Nothing, too special. Eggs, with bacon and toast. Oh, and my favourite, pink milk. It's the only pink thing I like. I sat down, and saw a note on the table. I took it and saw that was from Naruto. Let's see.

"Dear (Y/N) 'ttebayo."

Oh Kami-sama, he even writes 'ttebayo when he writing something. Ugh this kid.

"I had to leave because I have things to do 'ttebayo. And don't forget about the Chunin Exam, because I know how forgetable you are 'ttebayo. I guess that's it 'ttebayo, GOOD LUCK!! Meet up at the Academy, see you later 'ttebayo!!"

Exam?

"What kind of exam is Naru talking about?" I said out loud.

While eating my breakfast, I choked on egg.

"Oh shit, the Chunin Exam! I *cough* can't believe *cough* I fuckin forgot!"

I ran upstairs and took Naru's jacket and tied it to my waist. I ran downstairs, took my toast and ran out of my apartment. While running and eating my toast, I realized  that I didn't wear my sandals.

"For fucks sake, COME ON!" I said while still running.

After running for a while,I made a turn and saw Naru, his little friend being held captive and Sakura. What on earth is going on?

"Good morning guys, what's up?" I asked.

"(Y/N)-chan! Don't worry, I got this 'ttebayo!" Naruto said.

"Come on Kankuro, let's go, we don't have time for these little kids." A girl said with four pig tails.

But  the Kankuro-guy just ignored her.

"Who is the homeless hottie?"He said that while smirking.

"Oi 'ttebayo! Don't be so disrespectful to (Y/N)-chan! Say some-..." Naru said but was cut of by me.

3e person's p.o.v

(Y/N) stepped in front of Naruto and looked straight up at the unknown person, who says that his name is Kankuro.

"Listen here, Lady Gaga (*A/N* I could not contain myself.)
First things first, put the little kid down." (Y/N) said threatening.

Kankuro looked at her and smirked, almost laughing.

"(Y/N) onee-san, he's hurting my neck.." The little boy said struggling to inhale some oxygen.

(Y/N) looked at him confused and wondered how he knew her name. But anyways.

"Shut up you little twerp! So shorty, what if I don't let him go, whatcha gon do about it?" He said while still smirking.

Just when shit was going down for real, someone trew a pebble and Kankuro, which let him release the little boy and ran away from the fight at once.

Everyone looked at the direction the pebble came from.

"Oh my gosh, it's Sasuke-kun!!"

Guess who said that.

"Who is that?" The girl with the pig tails said while giving him a seductive look.

"It's show-offs like you make me want to beat you to the ground. Get your butt down from that tree, then I'll show you who the real show off is!" Kankuro yelled.