Chapter 17

Author's p.o.v.

Everything was going smooth for team 7. Of course there were other teams who were trying to take their scrolls and other obstacles, but nothing they can't handle. And as the team observed how the other team their strategy worked, they decided to use a secret code word so that they know it's their real teammate they are talking to. Since it's the Chunin Exams, you can't trust nobody but your teammates.

"It should be ramen 'ttebayo!"

"No! It should be Sasuke-kun!"

"It should be something simple, like, a color." Sasuke said ignoring Sakura statement.

"Guys, I got an idea." (Y/N) said.

She took a stick and wrote something in the sand.

'N'

'U'

'T'

'T'

'C'

'R'

'A'

'C'

'K'

'E'

'R'

"Don't say this word, only if it's an emergency." She then said tossing the stick aside.

"So, that's our secret code word?" Sakura asked.

"It's so weird 'ttebayo. You've got to be kidding me."

"I've got to go pee though." Naruto said.

"Go do your business in a bush or something Naruto." Sakura said. Without another word, Naruto took off.

"So, we're relying on you losing your cool. This is stupid." Sasuke said.

"It's not like we got another-..." (Y/N) was cut off by a sound they heard not too far from them.

Everyone took their position, except for Naruto. The enemy could be anyone. Waiting for the enemy to appear, they saw nothing, and no one. It was quiet for a while and when the genins somewhat relaxed themselves there came a big snake out of no where trying to swallow the genins whole. They jumped out of the way, Sasuke in the tree, Sakura somewhere in a bush and (Y/N) far away from the snake. If there's something she doesn't like, it's a snake.

"It's a s-snake.." she said trembling.

While (Y/N) stood there, watching Sasuke fight the unknown person, she couldn't even move a muscle. She couldn't. Sakura was knocked out, and Naruto was still no where to be seen.

"(Y/N)! Snap out of it!! Don't just stand there!" Sasuke yelled, dodging a kunai.

Sasuke glanced at the girl, and at the exact moment, got knocked down by the enemy. Since the scroll was with (Y/N), he would want her.

But instead the person just stood, and looked at Sasuke's unconscious body. And then snapped his head directly towards (Y/N). His serpent like eyes sending chills down the girl's body.

"Mommy.." the girl said trying to get away.

In a snap, the person was in front of (Y/N) and grabbed her by the throat.

"Where's the Jinjuriki?!" He hissed.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

Jinjuriki? Wait, he's here for Naru? Shit I got to do something.

"Oii! (Y/N)! Sasuke! Sakura! I took a damn good piss 'ttebayo! Suprising-... What the..."

Naruto came at the perfect fucking moment. Kami damn it.