Chapter 22

Jowi's p.o.v

*Two weeks after the incident at the hospital happened with team 7*

A certain Okami was walking home from the hospital. She was released and was happier then ever. Although she can't go on missions for a while, she's atleast happy that she doesn't have to be in the hospital.

"I'm free! Finally!" She yelled out.

The villagers she was passing by gave her a confused or either an annoyed look, but she didn't care. She was just happy that she was now out of that hellhole.

As she was making her way home, she realised that on her way home, she didn't see any of her friends and teammates. Which she found weird.

"Who wouldn't want to take a walk on this beautiful sunny day?" She thought.

She also saw that there were not a lot of villagers out too.

"What's going on? Where is everyone?" She said out loud.

She saw an old woman closing up her shop and decided to ask her where everyone was.

"Excuse me miss, sorry to bother you, but do you know where everyone is?" She asked.

The said woman turned and looked up at the girl. She put her basket down and told her that everyone was at the hokage building.

"Why are they there tho? What's going on?" She questioned again.

"I'm heading there too my dear, that's why I'm closing up so early. I heard that there is a new hokage chosen by the elders of Konoha."

When the old woman told the Okami what was really going on, she froze for a second.

"A new hokage? Chosen? Today?"

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

After hearing all of it, I was kind of shocked.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"What did you say dear?" The woman said.

I came out of my little trance and smiled at the nice lady.

"Oh nothing, thanks for telling me oba-sama." I smiled and did a little bow.

I turned my heal and ran towards the Hokage's building.

"Why didn't anyone tell me, don't I count. I deserve to know as much as anyone does."

The thought of no one telling me what was going on was irritating me to the bone.

"Tch, what a pain."

As I was getting closer, I saw so many villagers and shinobis standing and chatting with each other. I wasn't planning on getting stepped on and pushed around by those people so I took distance from them. And since I can't really see what's going on up front because of my short legs, I decided to stand on those long poles.

As I stood, waiting to see who is going to take Gramps place, I saw the elders and some other shinobis coming out.

Having a little speech about the new Hokage that they pledged to protect the village blah blah blah.

"And now I present to our village, the fifth hokage, Tsunade Senju!" One of the shinobis said.

"Tsunade?"

"Wait...our new Hokage is a...woman?" I said out loud.

"This I gotta see."

I got closer, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. When I was close enough, I saw her.