Chapter 12

3e person's p.o.v

(Y/N) went down to meet up with her team. She was still flustered about what happened between her and her sensei. I mean, who wouldn't. So she went down only to hear that her teammates already went into the forest to begin their training. She sighed and walked to the location of her team.

While she was walking through the forest she was slowly being surrounded by all sorts of animal. She was getting kind of creeped out.

"Nice animals, nice cute little animals. I come in peace, please don't let me leave in peaces. Ok?" She said out of nervousness.

She heard birds chirping, so she looked up and saw two birds carrying flowers. When she looked closer she realised that they weren't just flowers. It was a crown. The birds flew above her and placed it perfectly on her head. Today must be her lucky day she thought.

She looked up and saw the birds flying on to a branch

She looked up and saw the birds flying on to a branch. When she looked at her surroundings again she saw that all the animals that were surrounding her were bowing down their heads.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

What the actual fuck. I looked behind me to see if anyone was standing behind me. And yeah, no one was there. I look back in front of me. Slowly.

"Look, y'all cute and all. Well not all of you guys." I said looking at a lizard.

"Bu not because them two birds put this crown on my head, does it mean that I'm you queen, princess or whatever. If you're looking for royalty look for somebody else, but not me."

I pulled the crown of my head and trew it on the ground. The animals looked at me and they didn't look away. This is getting me irritated.

"Scram! Get out of here!"

They all ran away. I sighed and looked around and saw that I was now alone. I was walking towards my team. Once I arrived at my destination, I saw that they all were running up on trees. Seems interesting enough.

"(Y/N), you're right on time. We already started and so you just go ahead and let Sakura tell you what to do, okay?" Kakashi-sensei said.

"Hai!!!" I answered.

I walked over to Sakura who was sitting on the ground, guess she nailed it.

"Hey Sakura, can you tell me whatI need to do?" I asked politely.

"Ummhh yeah, sure. All you need to do is to concentrate your chakra in your feet and run up that tree. And use a kunai to mark your spot where you stopped. Got it?" She said to me.

"Yeah, seems easy enough." I said.

"Not because I am an expert in this, means you are (Y/N)." She said proudly.

Just when we were getting along. This bitch.

"Is that a challenge Sakura? Not because you're older than me, does it mean you can boss me around you know. Because right now you're really pissing me ocf." I told her, my voice going louder by the second.

"Calm down (Y/N), I was only joking." Sakura said nervously.

"Oh, ok. But that doesn't mean I'm backing down. I am going to run higher than you, so keep your eyes open and watch and learn from an real expert." I said smirking and determined.

I was standing in front of the tree Sakura practiced on. Just when I was about run up I heard somebody call my name. I looked behind and saw the DuckButt.

"Hey umhh, good luck okay? And don't push yourself to much, got it?"

"Okay dad." I said with a bit of an attitude.

"Tch, whatever, wait you've got something in you're hair." He said

He walked closer to me and reached for my head. He was standing in front of me, damn I'm short. He pulled the thing that was in my hair. It was a leave, must have been from the crown.

"Will you please take care of yourself? It's not that hard ya'know." He said.

"Whatever DuckButt, gotta run. Bey!!" I said while winking at him. I ran up while he was a blushing mess. Weird DuckButt.

"Umhh Sasuke-kun, I have something in my face to, can you please remove it to?" Sakura said.

"Oh no Sakura what you have can't be removed ya'know." I yelled while still running up the tree.

"What the hell do you mean (Y/N)?!" Sakura yelled annoyed.

"Ugliness is something you're stuck with for life." I said back.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Sakura yelled.

I laughed my heart out while still running up the tree. Before I knew it I was at the top. And I marked my spot. I was looking on the tree if Sakura her mark was anywhere to be seen. When I realised that her mark was below mine. I jumped of the tree. It feels good to prove someone wrong.

I'm still falling, but yeah it is a tall tree so what do you expect.

"(Y/N) watch out 'ttebayo, you'll get hurt!" Naruto yelled.

'Don't worry Naruto I got my shit covered.'

(*A/N* I'm literally thinking that Reader-chan just took a shit in the woods and covered it in sand.)

"(Y/N)!" Kakashi-sensei yelled.

"Watch out!" The DuckButt yelled.

"Don't bump your head too hard." Sakura yelled.

"Don't bump my head to hard? She really hates me huh, hah wel haters gon' hate."

When I saw that I was nearing the ground, I used a kunai, stabbed the tree to slow down my fall. But when I stabbed the tree, I felt something piercing right under my chest. As I was sliding down, with my kunai still in the tree, it felt like someone was cutting me from my left chest to my left hip. When I was on the ground everyone rushed to me. Even Sakura. I told them that I was fine, but they knew I was lying.

"Guy's, I'm fine really. It's just a scratch." I said trying to calm them down.

"Just a scratch?! Then why are you even bleeding that much?!!" Kakashi-sensei scolded me.

Bleeding? I didn't see any blood? Then I realised that I was standing in my own puddle of blood.

When I saw my own blood, I was getting thirsty. And not that normal thirsty. BLOOD THIRSTY.

I looked at my team mates and my vision became blurry. I lost too much blood.

"(Y/N) are you okay 'ttebayo? You look scary." Naruto said, realising the sudden change in my behaviour.

I fell on my back, because my feet were to weak to stand. And before I closed my eyes I could hear my team rushing towards me. I looked up at the tree and saw a leave fall.

I was shocked, because I don't know how I know this but........

It looks like the same leaf Sasuke pulled out of mt hair. What the actual-...*breathing stopped*

3e person's p.o.v

(Y/N) just passed out.

Dun dun dunnnnnn!! S'up peepz Jowi here with another update. Hope y'all like it. So yeah enjoy and comment if you want. I know u guys are lazy and if you're not. Good for you, so that's all for now. Jowii out!!!!