Chapter 13

(Y/N) p.o.v

When I woke up, I had this pain in my head and not only that, my stomach too. I then remembered what happened in the forest during training. I sat up trying to see my surroundings, realizing I was in Tazuna's house. Just as I stood up I felt the pain. And yeah it hurt like shit. I wonder how I got that wound in the first place. I'll worry about that later. I gotta find my team first.

"Aaahhhhh!!" I heard Tsunami scream downstairs.

I grabbed my pouch and tried to run as fast as I could. When I reached downstairs, I saw a few guys holding her hostage together with her son. Inari (grandson of Tazuna) and I got to know a little bit about each other. I know that we both lost our father during battle. And that this guy is terrorizing this land. His name is Gato. The same guy that killed Inari's father. These guys here must be working for him I assume.

"Hey! There's still a girl, get her!" One of the men said.

Let's see, there are three men. Well, it would be easy if my wound wasn't acting up.  Luckily it was wrapped, well actually my whole upper body was covered in bandages. One of the men came charging at me while Tsunami was telling me to watch out. She must know about my wound. Damn it. He came with a knife and I took a kunai out of my pouch to counter it. I didn't have my bat with me, I left it in the room. How stupid of me. He was pressuring me and then he knocked me of my feet.

"Don't try to play the hero little girl, ignorant little brat." The man said while he was towering me.

"I'm not a brat, and you're the ignorant one here." I said while chuckling. I was was laying on my stomach, trying to get up.

"Oh yeah?" The man said. He kicked back down and I let a groan out. My wound got hit. Shit!

"(Y/N)-neesan, you're wound!!" Inari yelled.

"Wound you say?" The man said. He began kicking me trying to find it. And luck was with him today.

"Arghh!" I screamed.

He smirked and he began to kick the left of my stomach over and over again. I could feel my wound reopening. It hurts like hell. Make it stop.

Tsunami and Inari were screaming my name. When the man saw my blood on the floor, he stopped and signaled the other men to kill Tsunami and Inari. They brought their knifes to their neck. Damn it. I got to get up. Inari was calling my name.

"(Y/N)-neesan, please get up. Don't give in the pain. Get up!" He yelled.

"So (Y/N) is your name? As in Ōkami (Y/N)? The boss will be happy with your head, don't you think boys?" The man said. I'm really getting sick of him.

"How the hell d-do you k-now my name?!" I said. I coughed up blood. This isn't looking good.

"We know everything about you brat, your mom and dad deserved to die the way they did. They were a big problem back in the days with our boss. It doesn't matter anyway because they raised a weak daughter." He said while grinning like a maniac.

What..did h-he j-just say? I could feel myself starting to twitch uncontrollably.

The air was tensed and it was silent.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY PARENTS??!!"

3e person's p.o.v

When (Y/N) said that, she stood up ignoring her wound.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PARENTS! LOW FILTHY LIFES LIKE YOU DARE SPEAK OF MY PARENTS LIKE THAT?! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MEAT!!!"

When (Y/N) said that she heard a voice whisper 'Use me, use my power'. She gave in, the only that was on her mind was kill, torture and destroy.