Chapter 29

Jowi's p.o.v

A severely injured genin was laying on a soft bed in a dark room. There where no windows that could bring in some light or fresh air. The poor girl laid there unconscious, not knowing what's in store for her.

Her body was in critical condition because of the psychical pain she went through a few days ago.

Yes, (Y/N) has been unconscious for two days straight. But she was taken care of by a certain someone. The person would check up on her daily to make sure that she heals properly and quickly. Worried that she might not wake up anytime soon.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

It hurts.

Everything hurts.

Why am I in so much pain?

I slowly open my eyes. My sight gradually focuses as I just stare into space. My heart sinks as I remember the place I am right now.

It's the same place where that thing inside of me almost killed me. The sky and my surroundings white while the earth is black. As I lay flat on my back, I see little bits of the earth float to the sky. It's like the black earth is slowly crumbling, it's like gravity doesn't exist.

I slowly sit up and scan my body. I let out a relieved sigh when I see that my body isn't transparent. As I carefully stand up, I hiss as I feel the pain rush through my body.

"Damn, my back really hurts."

I straightened my back and slowly start to walk to basically no where. The black earth floating around me as I try to find the thing. I still feel the pain with every step I take, but I can manage it.

"Where are you, you overgrown dog." I grunt under my breath.

I stop in my tracks and turn to see nothing in sight. I let out a disappointed sigh.

And then suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"The seal!" I yell out.

I lift my shirt and look at my stomach, but to see something else. It isn't the seal, it looks like one, but not the one that I always see. But it does look familiar though.

"Where did I see this before?"

I slowly press my palm on the unknown seal. Suddenly this wave of pain washed over my body. It feels as if my whole body is on fire while being stabbed allover. I had this loud, painful ringing in my ear while I scream my lungs out and close my eyes, collapsing on the ground not being able to handle the intense pain.

But as soon as my body makes contact with the ground, it stopped.

I released my breath that I was unknowingly holding in. I hesitantly open my eyes and see that I'm laying on water.

"Wait, I remember this place." I murmur.

"You."

My body froze and my eyes widen as I heard the voice. The source of the sound coming from behind me. I get up slowly and face the thing.

I see this big cage with the seal on it.

"This is all your fault." It growled.

My fault? What is it talking about? I slowly near the cage, standing a few feet away from it. I look at the seal and it resembles the new one that I have on my stomach.

"Did you do this?" I ask grabbing the fabric of my shirt, referring to the new seal.

The beast lowly growls in the shadows. I step closer to the cage and bang my fist on one of the bars.