Chapter One: The Beginning

Matthew slowly walked down the hall and towards the bedroom he shared with his step brother Alfred, a plate of fluffy pancakes drizzled in sickly sweet syrup were held carefully in his hands along with some utensils.

His Father Francis and his fiance Arthur had left town for a business trip which in turn, had left the two younger men alone. Personally, Matthew thought it was a bad choice to leave him and Alfred alone in the same house for any longer than a hour. The American tended to tease and pick on Matthew whenever the opportunity arose..it was fucking annoying but the Canadian didn't really have enough energy for confrontation so he let it slide.

Alfred, who was still fast asleep, unfortunately had to get up in a few hours. Kiku Honda, a very close friend of his was coming over to indulge the American in some Manga and maybe even a few snacks. Besides, who was he to deny his stomach some chocolate covered bread stick like candy.

The shorter blonde male let out a deep sigh then smiled softly, knocking on the door as a sign he was about to enter. "Alfred? Are you awake yet..? I uh...I made you some pancakes." He waited a moment before opening the door, placing the plate of pancakes on the small table beside Alfred's bed.

Upon seeing that the older male was still snoring away and drooling on his sheets like an idiot, Matthews brows furrowed in mild annoyance, a small frown growing on his soft features as he gently shook his brother awake. The other male groaned loudly, his expression contorting into one that resembled Matthews. "Five more minutes Mattie.." He whined, yawning as he rolled over and covered himself with his light blue sheets.

"No not five more minutes Al." Matthew rolled his eyes, picking the plate of pancakes back up to set them on his brothers bed instead. "Kiku is coming over today and I'm not gonna send him back home because you're too lazy to-" He paused, groaning at the fact that as he was placing the plate down on the plush mattress, maple syrup had wound up spilling syrup on to his hand "great, this is just great" he thought sarcastically. "Just frickin' fantastic. What a way to start off the day."

"I'm gonna go wash this syrup off my hand and by the time I get back you better be up and eating breakfast.."

Apparently something about that not so threatening sentence caused Alfred to become motivated enough to sit himself up and grab his brothers arm, a very confused Matthew looking back at him. "Al..what are you-" suddenly, he brought the soft, slender, syrup covered fingers into his mouth and started sucking on the digits to get the sticky substance off efficiently.

Alfred let out a soft hum, sliding his tongue across the sweet yet somehow salty flesh in his mouth, looking up and into Matthew's eyes with a small smirk. In return his brother just stared at him in shock, a light pink color slowly spreading across his ears and cheeks. "Alfred.." Matthew muttered in a hushed voice, his adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed nervously and took his glistening fingers out of his brothers mouth. "Matt..." Alfred whispered, putting the pancakes aside before grabbing the front of Matthew's shirt and pulling him down onto the bed, the shorter males eyes widening as he fell. Alfred climbed on top of Matthew, possessively nipping and sucking at his neck to create hickeys."A-Alfred..that feels weird.."

The taller blonde smiled and continued to attack the others neck with kisses and gentle bitting. "Alfred..~" Matthew moaned, tilting his head back to give his step brother more room to work. God, Alfred was already sporting a hard on..Matthew could feel it and he'd be lying if he said that part of him didn't want it in his mouth.

The American pinned his brothers hands above his head and took the opportunity to slowly grind against him, pressing their groins together with just the right amount of pressure. " Fuck..Mattie~" The blonde groaned, resting their foreheads against each other as he looked into his younger brothers eyes "...you look so perfect under me~" Matthew looked up and into those piercing blue eyes that belonged to his step brother, his own erection beginning to force his pants to tighten and cause his cock to ache. "Alfred..fuck, we need to stop! A-ahh~" The violet eyed boy let out an unexpected moan, his whole body shuddering as his brother tugged at his hair experimentally "Alfred stop!"

The Canadian was quickly let go of, the two scrambling away from each other with a nervously terrified look on their faces. The violet eyed male sighed shakily and put a pillow over his erection, hiding it the best he could for now. "Okay what..what the hell was that for?" He panted, his cheeks turning a bright pink "You can't just pull a stunt like that out of nowhere...that's not okay Al...I get that we're only step brothers but that doesn't make it any better." He stammered, looking off to the side while chewing on his lower lip anxiously. As much as Matthew tried to deny it, he missed the feeling of Alfred's rough hands on his body, touching him, kissing him..heck, he was half tempted to just pin Alfred down to the bed and give him the same treatment he had just received. Infact, his cock couldn't help but twitch in interest at that thought.

Once they calmed down more, Matthew's only real worry at this point was about what Francis and Arthur would do if they caught them like this. Alfred on the other hand was beginning to get emotional, his bottom lip quivering ad tears pricked the sides of his beautiful baby blue eyes. "Shit..I'm sorry Matt, I just..I thought that you felt the same and that you wanted to-....fuck I'm so sorry-" and just like that, there was silence.

Matthew's lips quieting Alfred almost immediately, soft lips pressing against his brothers slightly chapped lips in a rough kiss. The taller male put his hands around the waist of his violet eyed brother and sighed happily into the kiss, their passionate lip lock being interrupted by the door to the bedroom being opened and the sound of heavy bags falling to the ground.

Apparently, due to an intense snow storm last night, their parents flight had been cancelled. Francis and Arthur booked a hotel for the night instead of risking the long drive home and the rest is pretty self explanatory. Unbeknownst to the rest of the gang, Kiku Honda had been knocking and waiting at the door for a solid ten minutes but thankfully Francis wound up letting him in, not knowing what the three of them would walk in on.

Arthur stared at his son in disgust, his hands balling into fists before he leaned down to pick his things back up. "Morning..hope you two had fun." He spat, the venom seeping through each word.

As the English man stormed off, the Frenchman's brows furrowed as he looked over the scene once more. "We'll talk about this later..okay?"

Finally, their attention was tuned to the small Asian man in the doorway who's expression looked..hurt? When Alfred made eye contact with Kiku he bolted out of the room with reddened eyes, dropping the bag of manga and snacks that had been held tightly in his hands.

The two boys didn't say anything for awhile..the only thing that broke the silence was Matthews soft sobbing.

// Authors Note :0 \\

I'm attempting to rewrite this story with minimal effort because istg, i have nightmares about how cringy my writing was while writing this in the past-