Chapter Eight: The Adrenaline Room

Matthew was in a dark room his breath fogging up his glasses. He was scared. So very scared until he heard a familiar voice

"Hallo Birde.."

Matthew teared up and his body shook as he studdered out "G-Gil?". Matthew was suddenly embraced by a strong pair of arms and a sent that he knew all too well, he frantically clung to the figure and sobbed "Gilbert! Gilbert I'm so sorry! I missed you so much! Please don't ever leave me again!" "Kesesese..of course I won't leave you again Birde. I love you too much to leave you." Matthew pulled Gilbert into a kiss and poured all his undying love into that one kiss, how he yearned for the warmth and touch of Gilbert. He wanted this moment to last forever.

Gilbert held Matthew softly and placed his hands on his hips, Matthew pulled away from the kiss slowly and reluctantly put his hands on Gilbert's cheeks. "What happened to you Gil..? How did you...d-die?" Gilbert's face contorted into a frown and he mumbled out the name Matthew had grown to fear "Alfred."

Matthew's eyes became glossy and tears threatened to spill out of his violet eyes. "He killed you..? That bastard...THAT BASTARD!" Matthew's hands dropped to his sides and became fists. "I'm going to kill him, I swear on God's name I'm going to-" Gilbert quickly cut in and smiled "Birdie. Don't worry about him, today it's only me and you..." Gilbert said as he pressed his lips back against Matthew's. Matthew's hands slipped under his shirt and Gilbert smiled "You're being awfully handsy today birdie." "M-mm...what do you expect? I haven't felt you or seen you in forever. I want all of you Gil."

Soon lying on the floor the two lovers who were caught up in a lip lock were throwing clothes everywhere, their moans and frantic touches were making Matthew wish this wasn't a dream. He was almost convinced he'd died and gone to heaven. He was happy, finally happy for the first time in what felt like forever. Matthew tugged at Gilbert's hair as he thrusted into him, tears of happiness and pleasure streamed down his face as he moans his lovers name.

After doing this a third time he didn't seem the least bit tired. Gilbert on the other hand looked absolutely exhausted. Matthew looked at Gilbert and laughed quietly "You look really tired after all that. In all honesty you look more tired than that time we went to a theme park." Gilbert clung to Matthew and puffed out his cheeks. "I only kept walking around because you looked so happy there."

Matthews cheeks reddened and suddenly he felt the heat of his boyfriend leave him. Gilbert whispered something softly in Matthew's ear as the facade slowly faded away.

Matthew stared up at a crying Alfred who was performing CPR on him. Matthew coughed up some water and looked to the side, his slim chest quickly rising and falling. Alfred hugged Matthew so gently it surprised him a bit but while Alfred was sobbing and rambling on about things Matthew began thinking "It was a dream. It felt so real but...it was just a dream. I can't do this anymore. Alfred needs to go."