Chapter Ten: I Wish You Liked Boys

Ivan Braginski, that was his full name wasn't it? Gosh he was so handsome and kind, kind of like Alfred but without all the violence. He'd move heaven and earth for Alfred but this man..he wanted everything Ivan had to offer, he wanted to kiss those lips, taste his skin, feel his heat, his hands all over his-

"Matvey? Are you alright? You look a little red." Matthew came back to his senses as soon as he heard that gorgeous Russian accent "Y-yeah I'm fine just um..worried about how dinner is gonna turn out. Thanks for the mail Ivan, I'll see you later." Matthew smiled sweetly and closed the door but flinched upon feeling a hand on his shoulder.

"So, who was that Mattie? Is it a new friend of yours?" Alfred asked, putting on a cheerful facade "Alfred he's just the mail man, I have no interest in him what so ever. You're all I need and all I've ever wanted, you know that." Matthew pecked Alfred on the cheek and limped back over to the kitchen.

Hours pass and soon one of the two brothers were in bed sleeping, the other was up and roaming about. There was a soft knock at the door and Matt being the one asleep was unable to answer. Alfred on the other hand eagerly opened the door but when he did he was greeted by a very familiar face. One he hadn't seen in years.

"Kiku..?" The Japanese man smiled and chuckled softly "It's great to see you Alfred-San, may I come in?" Alfred reluctantly opened the door and walked into the living room with Kiku, popping down on the couch and grinning "How have you been man? I haven't seen you since...well..the incident with Matt."

Kiku frowned momentarily and looked off to the side "I've been alright..not much seems to be going well for me lately except for meeting you again." Alfred's smile faded and he let out a quiet sigh "Kiku..you know I don't like you like that. I'm really not into dudes-"

"But you like your brother don't you?" Alfred growled and glared at Kiku, moving closer to him and roughly grabbing him by his shirt "That's none of your concern, now if you don't mind I'd prefer it if you left."

Kiku narrowed his eyes, choosing to take this conversation further "Your brother won't ever be yours, he's a whore you know. We've kissed before and he clearly liked it-" suddenly Kiku felt an overwhelming amount of pain and everything went black.