Chapter Seven: Bruises And Bite Marks

It's been weeks since Matthew left the house, his body always shook uncontrollably now. His broken but slowly healing legs twitched now and again which caused the man lots of pain but he dealt with it. But then HE walked into the room.

"Hello Matt." Matthew shook more than usual and he started crying "Alfred please let me g-go..I won't leave. I'll stay, I promise." Matthew lightly yanked at the ropes and chains that kept him secured to the bed.

"Now why would I do a thing like that sweet cheeks?" Alfred dragged his fingers across the no longer soft and flawless skin of his brother. "I have you right where I want you Matthew." Matthew's skin was covered in many things now. Scars, blood, cuts. But mostly bruises and bite marks.

Matthew shivered as his brother leaned down, he knew that his lips weren't for soft kisses. Here, they were just for bitting. But as Alfred leaned down he could smell the alcohol radiating off of his mouth. He'd been drinking again which wasn't a surprise to Matthew, Alfred bit down on Matthew's skin and that earned him a quiet pained moan which pleased him greatly. "So Matthew...how about I do that thing you used to like so much hmm?"

The sex was always the best and the worst part, it always felt great but he wished to be treated more delicately. Matthew used to believe his brother wasn't like the others and he saw a sparkle in his eyes, but now he realizes that it's just part of his disguise.

Matthew's face was shoved face first into a pillow, his hair was gripped tightly by Alfred. "Ah..fuck Matthew you feel so good~" Matthew never replied to his comments or added to them he just took it all as his brother would scratch at his hips and create more bruises and bite marks.

Matthew's lips were sore and bruised, his legs twitched and his body was sticky and dirty. The smell made him want to throw up what little food he already ate. "Morning sunshine-...God you smell like trash." Alfred untied his brother from the bed and carried him to the bathroom. Alfred placed Matthew in the bathtub and turned on the water. "I'll be by the door if you need me." He said before calmly walking out of the room and closing the door.

Matthew quickly began washing himself and enjoyed the scented soaps and hair products in the bathroom. He washed his body and hair then drained the water and refilled the bathtub so he wouldn't be bathing in his own filth. Matthew turned off the water when he felt it was needed and relaxed. "This is the most fun I've had since I've been here..." He quietly mumbled to himself before slowly drifting to sleep.