Chapter Five: What The Hell Have I Done

~Alfred's point of view~

I smiled inwardly and stroked Matthew's head soothingly "Shhhh" I cooed softly as he snuggled into my chest. "I know it hurts Mattie, but over time this wound in your heart will heal." I desperately wanted to say "I'll make that wound heal" but I needed him to not catch on to what I was doing. Matthews sobs slowly began to cease as he wrapped his arms around my neck "Make it s-stop hurting Al...please it hurts so much." He muttered as I smiled softly "Of course I'll make the pain go away Matt..." I was numb, completely numb but I could feel the slightest bit of guilt fill my heart "I didn't have to kill the poor guy but that was the only thing I could do at the time. It was the most convenient thing to do and- god I feel awful for this. I made him feel so heart broken and depressed..but I'll make the pain go away.

~Matthews point of view~

I don't know how this happened, I guess I was just hurting so badly that I thought with my dick and not my brain..he's just my rebound but I feel so horrible right now and I don't care..I'm so numb now. One minute I'm crying and telling Alfred that I'm hurt and in pain, next minute I'm In his bed kissing him feverishly while begging him to make the pain go away.

I tangled my fingers in Alfred's hair and grinded up against him, he seemed so calm, so into all of this but it made no sense. Normally he wouldn't have let this happen but maybe he's too into the moment right now.

Alfred soon pushed me onto the bed so that I was laying down on my back. I looked up at him, my chest quickly rising and falling "A-Alfred..?" Alfred spread opened my legs and crawled in between them before taking the zipper of my jeans into his mouth and slowly unzipping my pants. Alfred pulled my pants and boxers down and kissed my stomach before taking my member into his mouth. I rested my head on a pillow as my legs twitched. I bit my bottom lip softly and looked at my older brother with lust filled eyes. Alfred began sucking on it a bit roughly but I loved every second of it, he slid his hand down my inner thigh and I let out a quiet groan of pleasure. "Al.." I moaned before he took it out of his mouth and smiled at me. "I'll make all the pain go away baby girl. You'll feel like you're on cloud nine in a few minutes." He said in a hushed tone before sucking on his fingers and shoving them inside of me, it felt great considering I've done this sort of thing before with Gil...I felt good awful for almost moaning out my past lovers name but I wasn't really looking at Al...I was just thinking of Gil, I wanted him to be the one who was going to do this stuff to me.

I suddenly screamed out in pleasure and looked at my brother, his fingers wriggling deep inside of me, his lips glued to my member, sucking and licking up some precum like it was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. His tounge worked wonders and God it felt so amazing. He soon stopped and I glared at him for a split second "W-why'd you stop..?" I managed to get out, he just smirked and positioned himself at my entrance. "So I could do this." He slammed himself into me and I moaned loudly "Oh god yes!" I quickly wrapped my legs around Alfred as he began thrusting into me mercilessly.

~Alfreds point of view~

He felt so nice, and he loved every second of this. It was obvious due to the facial expressions he was making. I stared down at my baby brother and began creating hickeys across his smooth skin. I bit down a bit too hard on his neck and he absolutely lost it. "Fuck! Harder Alfred! Bite me harder!" I of course did as he asked and bit down harder, I also picked up my thrusting speed and he arched his back. Blood dripped down the side of his neck and he moaned loudly "Oh my god Al! Right there! Keep going in that same spot."

I didn't know he liked bitting so much, it was so sexy though. The sight of him sweating and arching his back, his moans and the way he gripped the sheets or scratched my back when I did something that pleased him greatly. He was beautiful and mine for the time being. He quickly began screaming in pleasure and his legs opened wider for me. He roughly dug his nails into my back and he begged for me to go harder. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Alfred! Alfred! Alfred I'm gonna cum!" He said with a bit of a struggle and I mumbled "M-me too."

~Matthews point of view~

I let out another scream and threw my head back as I climaxed. Alfred followed right after me and I lay there blushing and panting heavily, and then it hit me. My boyfriend just died and the way I'm coping with it is by sleeping with my brother.

What the hell have I done?