Chapter Nine: Isn't He Lovely

The Canadian came up with several ways of killing off his American brother and himself.

Rat poison, guns, knives, suffocation, the works. He had opportunities to do so but he could never bring himself to do it. In a way he still loved that fun boastful American but he had changed far beyond recognition.

Matthew stared at his brother, his eyes shone brightly and for a split second he thought that he could see the man he used to be. He just want the old Alfred back, the one who comforted him during a storm and laughed at all of his stupid jokes. The Alfred he...oh god..he did this to Alfred. He made his brother insane. He made him this way and there was no way he could ever change things between the two of them.

Matt's legs were still messed up but Al was kind enough to buy him some crutches since he couldn't really go anywhere. Matt was cooking dinner for Alfred while he was in the living room fixing the TV.  Maybe if he went along with his plan he'd be safe and secure, he softly hummed a sweet cheerfully tune. Alfred had nailed his feet to the floor, he's stuffed himself up the chimney but Alfred saved him but even after all of the pain and suffering he still loved Alfred. He wanted him more than anything, he was like a drug. Matthew chopped up a few ingredients and smiled, he want cry and run away from this hell hole but he's completely lost his sanity. What was he supposed to do with Alfred anyway, he'd be lost without him. Just then the mail man knocked on the front door, Matthew reluctantly stood up and grabbed his crutches. He limped over to the door and opened it...well would you look at that..he's even more cute today. "Ah Mr. Braginski, another lovely day don't you agree?" The Russian man chuckled lowly and nodded "Da, it's very lovely Matvey."

(This is a very very very short update but I promise that the next update will be longer and much more detailed.)