Chapter Six: Please Dont Leave Me

Matthew laid in the bed panting heavily and his eyes wide. What he did was wrong and he knew that well.

Matthew sat up from the bed and stared at his once again erect member. Alfred smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around the form of the smaller male. "You wanna go for a second round Mattie?" He asked as he places kisses on his brothers body. Matthew jumped out of the bed and glared at his brother. "You're disgusting, you took advantage of your brother who just lost his boyfriend! What happened to you Alfred?! You would have normally not even taken it this far."

Alfred's hands shot up and waved in defense "Dude, you were all over me what was I supposed to do? Turn you down and make you hurt even more?"

"I'm leaving Alfred." Matthew stated calmly before putting on his boxers and leaving the room angrily. Alfred's face contorted into something of anger and sorrow as he reached one of his arms out. "M-Matt!" He exclaimed as his voice cracked "Please! Please don't leave me here alone!"

Matthew ran down the stairs and as he was doing so he slipped and hit his head falling unconscious. Alfred of course took this opportunity to drag his unconscious body back up the stairs and into his bed. Alfred spent the rest of the day cuddling Matthew and placing kisses on his body now and then.

The next morning Matthew woke up with a start, his head felt so agonizingly painful that he could almost not think straight. He looked at the sleeping form of the American beside him and gasped quietly. "Did he drag me back up here...?" He thought as fear took over his body, he scrambled out of the bed and created a loud boom sound. Just then the American shot out of bed and looked around, when he spotted the Canadian on the floor he began smiling. But not one of those well known hero smiles, he smiled the way a killer would when they've realized that they're victim is right where they want them.

Matt was shaking and scrambling to get out of the room but Alfred harshly grabbed his ankle and dragged him back to the bed. Thrashing and clawing at the floor Matthew screamed at his brother and sobbed. "Alfred! Let me go! You're scaring me! Just stop it already!"

Alfred threw Matthew onto the bed and mumbled softly "you're not leaving me. If you can't walk, then you can't leave the room. I'm sorry." Alfred reached under the bed and pulled out a metal bat. "Alfred...what do you mean by that-...oh God. No! Alfred no! We can fix this please don't! I'll stay! Just don't do this please! ALFRED!" with absolutely no hesitation the American hit the younger males legs mercilessly with the bat.

Sickening cracks and screams were all that were heard that night and the words repeating over and over again like a recording. "Please..don't leave me."

(Sorry that the chapter was so short ^^' I would have done more but I was a bit lazy. I'm also thinking of writing the story like this instead of with the "point of view". Author-chan out.)