Chapter Four: The After Math

~Nobody's point of view~

Police and an ambulance soon surrounded the movie theater and Matthew continued to sob uncontrollably, his eyes red and puffy, Alfred just watched everything but he had to agree with himself on one thing...his acting was on point. The police seemed genuinely convinced that he had nothing to do with the death of the albino male and once the commotion died down and Gil's body was taken to the morgue Alfred wrapped his arms around Matthew and his his face in his chest while "crying". "Mattie, Mattie I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, I didn't know he was going to-....I'm so freaking sorry Matt.." once again Alfred silently praised himself for his acting skills as Matthew wrapped his arms around Alfred and sniffled "it's alright...h-he did seem a bit strange lately....I should have seen the signs earlier"

~the next morning in Alfred's point of view~

I hummed to myself happily as I gingerly opened the fridge door to look for something to eat. Matt stayed the night here and that made me so happy. He snuggled up to me afew times, this proves he has feelings for me....right? Anyway, I didn't sleep I stayed up and watched him breathing. He was so adorable, he'd soon be mine...I love him so much. Everything about him is perfect, im wondering if he still remembers what we did together a year ago..I do...he was such a good kisser too....but now that I have my own place not Kiku or my parents can do anything about this. I want him. I want him so badly.

I want him.

I need him.

I crave his touch.

I want his body against mine.

I need for him to be mine.

He WILL be mine.

I sat down at the kitchen table while calmly eating an apple while watching Matt almost gracefully walking down the stairs. "Mattie, how are you feeling this morning...?" I asked with fake concern knowing he'd tell me everything if I did so. I stared at his face and examined his facial features.

~Mattie's point of view~

Al was staring at me a bit too much for my comfort but it's fine. I won't pay much attention to it though, it's fine. He's my brother anyway and it's alright. I used to stare at him too. Trying to figure him out but all I got was that he's an adorable idiot-....I can't be thinking about that type of thing right now...I just lost my boyfriend..Gil, my love. Why did you leave my side..? I begin to tear up and I stare at the floor as I start talking to Al about everything, how I was feeling. The whole shabang.