Chapter Two: Mistake

"Mattie..?" Alfred looked down only to see his little brother crying, the tears streamed down his pink cheeks, quiet sobs escaped his bitten lips, his hands were even shaking. "Mattie..I'm sorry I really shouldn't have-" Matthew roughly pushed the American away from him mid sentence and left the room in a rush. He felt humiliated and disgusting for letting it go this far and allowing the people he was closest to, to see him like this with his step brother of all people. Alfred sat there alone for a good minute in silence..ultimately he felt way too shitty to do much other than sulk so slowly he laid himself back down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling with a small frown.

Meanwhile, Matthew was wiping his tear stained cheeks, blurry eyes filled with salty tears of guilt assisted in guiding him down the hall, leading him to bump into one of the many people he really did not feel like speaking to right now. Kiku looked almost as messed up as he did, blood shot eyes, tears pouring out all over his face..all the two could really do was stare at each other in near silence. The Japanese man sniffled, his lips quivering as he took a step towards the Canadian. "Kiku...?" Matthew asked, obviously concerned.

It took a moment but Kiku caved in, choking back a sob as he wrapped his much smaller arms around Matthews body, crying into the taller males chest. Matthew on the other hand had absolutely no idea what to do. He and Kiku had never been as close as he had been with Alfred, on top of that, he didn't even like shaking hands let alone hugging others. While Kiku kept crying Matthew slowly reached up and ran fingers through the dark locks of hair. "Shh..it's alright.. everything's gonna be okay." The Canadian whispered, holding Kiku close as the other male calmed himself down and pressed his face further into the blondes chest. Soon enough the sobs turned to soft little noises of distress, to sniffles, to light breathing.

"" I said quietly while Kiku stared up at me "Alfred-san...you know I liked you so why...why your brother?" He sobbed and gripped my shirt tightly​. My eyes widened at the confession and I bit my bottom lip softly "Kiku I'm not-" I suddenly felt something warm and soft on my lips, he was kissing me, he was kissing me and thought it was Al...are me and my brother really that a like?

~Kiku's point of view~

I had kiss him, I had finally kissed Alfred Jones and him pressed up against me felt so amazing, it was almost orgasmic. I lick his bottom lip shyly and he surprisingly opened his mouth. My heart was doing back flips and I felt like I was going to faint but then I noticed the taste of his mouth, it tasted nothing like I had imagined. It tasted.....sweet, like maple syrup. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Alfred confusingly-....Matthew, I had been kissing Matthew, the one Alfred loves and cares for, the one who I can't bare to look at. Did I just confess everything to him...?

"..." I said softly before running off again I couldn't believe what I had just done the taste of maple syrup and a hint of McDonald's was still on my tounge and it brought tears to my eyes. I'll never be the one Alfred loves..It's always been Matthew.

~one week later~

~Alfreds point of view~

My back was arched against my bed and I was moaning loudly, my hand vigorously pumping my member and the other gripping my bed sheets. "A-ahh~ Mattie! Oh my g-god!~" yeah, so what I was giving my self a handy. That doesn't matter. What matters is that it felt amazing and that I was thinking of Matt. His beautiful soft lips parted slightly and moaning softly, his porcelain skin being touched by me and only me. This feeling was so amazing I almost lost my cool and slid a finger inside of myself. I wish Matt was right here with me, watching me touch myself and looking all cute and embarrassed- "G-gah! Matthew~ Oh God Matt I'm cumming!~" I moaned my brothers name one last time as the white familiar substance came out of me and squirted into my stomach and bed. I looked up at the ceiling while panting heavily and slowly closing my eyes.

Matt had been avoiding me more often and hanging out with my friend Gilbert. It was cool I guess but I miss my little bro. He knew that I did this kind of stuff even if he was here or not. I cleaned up the mess I had made and went into the bathroom in my room to take a shower and sighed softly. I wanted Matt so bad. Not for his body but for him. His personality and all that mushy lovey dovey stuff.