Chapter 1

***ALISON'S POV***

It has been four years since I last saw Zayn and Anthony. Anthony and I talked from time to time but kind distance relationship was hard enough. I finally arrived home, everything seemed to be normal. I walked into my house to see Anthony sitting on the couch. His face lit up when I walked though the door. His smile was big and wide. He stood up and said "Ali, you are finally back." I smiled back at him and said "Yea, I missed you and I finally finished the scholarship." He hugged me and stared deeply into my eyes. I stared into his eyes and saw a small sparkle in them. Anthony leaned in closer and kissed me. His lips were soft and warm. I missed him so much, I'm glad I have him back.

After we kissed, we stared deep into each other's eyes. He said "Good news, someone is just in the other room and he missed you too." I smiled and Anthony led me into the other room. There sat Zayn busy drinking a Jack Daniel. He turned and saw me. He put the Jack Daniel down and smiled at me. He got up and gave me a hug. He said "Alison, where have you been?" I gave him a confused look but I answered anyways. I said "I was in Minnesota for the scholarship." He kissed my cheek, he grabbed the Jack Daniel and walked past me. Fumes filled my nostrils, he was drinking more. I just don't know what to do about Zayn. 

***ANTHONY'S POV***  

I'm really glad that Alison is back in my life. There is one thing I'm keeping from her and I'm unsure if I should tell her. I just don't know how she'll react, but I do trust her and she is my one and only. I should tell her, I stood up from the couch and headed towards her room. I knocked gently on the door, it slowly opened with her standing there. She smiled so beautifully and I loved it. I said "Ali, I have to tell you something." I could see that she was starting to get worried. She asked "What is it?" I sighed and said "I am in a gang and so is Zayn." Her eyes widened, she began to raise her voice. "WHAT!" she said, she was filled with anger and rage. She slammed the door in my face. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you haven't read the first book, I suggest that you go read it. Rate and comment if you enjoyed it. I really hope you liked it. I was really positive about this chapter. Thanks for reading and go read the first book.