Chapter 10

***RYAN'S POV***

I decided that we need to go to war with Anthony's gang. He hurt someone I love and care about. I know I've changed and I hate it but I love her. She changed me ever since we met. Every time she laughs, I smile. She's so beautiful in her own special way. The way her blonde hair flows in the wind and her brown chocolate eyes sparkling in the moonlight. She's really special and I don't want to lose her. The way Anthony hurt her, I need to get revenge on him. I sent Matt a text.

Hey bro, get everyone together we are going to war!

We all met up in the lounge, the bar down the street from my house. I own it. I yelled "Ali, lets go. We have a gang meeting." I waited by the front door for about 10 minutes. Alison walked up to me and I opened the door for her. We both got in the car and I started driving.

***ALISON'S POV***

We arrived at the bar. I walked in with all eyes on me. I was kinda curious to find out what was going on. I sat beside Matt and waited for Ryan to speak. Ryan walked in and he was smiling. He got up on stage and said "Welcome everybody, I have called upon this to declare war on..." My smile had disappear, hope was lost for me. He continued "We are going to war with Anthony's gang." I stood up and pierced at him with anger. I was so angry right now! I said "WHAT THE HELL!! Nope, I love Anthony too much. I won't allow you to declare war on him." Ryan stepped down from the stage and was up in my face.

I didn't show fear, I showed him that I was fearless. He said "Don't tell me what to do. Anthony cheated on you and you still love him. You are pathetic. I love you but you love him instead. Pathetic!" A tear slowly rolled down my cheek, I said "I'm not pathetic. You're pathetic! You think going to war will solve anything? It won't!" I tried to walk away but he had a tight grip on my wrist. I pulled hard and walked out the doors. I walked to Ryan's house because that was the only place I had. I laid in my bed for a few hours to realize that I was wrong. I had strong feelings but they weren't about Anthony, they were about Ryan. I loved Ryan!

What do you think Alison is going to do? Do you think she is going to chase after Ryan or decide to be with Anthony? Will the war end when she walks in? What will happen? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. There is only one more chapter left. Hope you enjoyed the book.