Chapter 9

***ALISON'S POV***

I drove to the beach, that was the one place that would clear my head. I kept getting calls from Ryan or Anthony. I really miss Anthony but he cheated on me. I love him so much and he was my true love. The sun started to set, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Ryan. I asked "What are you doing here?" He smiled and said "I figured something must of happened and when you didn't return my calls, I remembered the first time we met. You were upset and at this beach." I looked up at him and smiled. He sat beside me and I said "I saw Anthony kiss another girl." Ryan gave me a small, genuine hug.

I started to cry into his shoulder, he said "Everything will be okay." Ryan pulled me away and said "Alison, I have to tell you something." I looked at him and asked "What?" He sighed and said "I love you. These past couple of weeks have been amazing, I really like you and I just want to know how you feel about me." My eyes widened, I said "Ryan, I love Anthony. He is my true love and I want him by my side." I stood up and started to walk down the path. I felt bad that I hurt Ryan's feelings and that just made me feel worst. I got in my car and drove back to Anthony's house.

I got the courage to go banging on his front door. I walked up the path and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened, I looked up and saw Anthony's tired face. I said "Anthony, I love you." He smiled and said "I love you too." My smile dropped, I asked "Why did you kiss another girl?" His smile dropped and said "It was a mistake and it won't happen again." I smiled again and kissed his cheek. I saw a figure walking behind him, a hand was placed on his shoulder. A girl appeared and asked "Who is this babe?" A tear slowly rolled down my cheek, I said "You are a jerk and I wished I didn't meet you." I ran to my car and drove to Ryan's house. 

I unlocked the door and was fully crying. I walked through the door to see Ryan staring at me. He gave me a hug and I went back into my room. I trusted Anthony and he betrayed me. Why would he do it?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did you like it? Who do you think Alison should end up with? There are only a couple more chapters left. Hope you liked this book so far. 

True Colors~ Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake