Chapter 7

***ALISON'S POV***

It has been a couple of days since I last saw Anthony. Where the hell did he go? I was in the kitchen taking a sip of my black coffee I had just made. I heard a creak coming from the front door. I placed my coffee on the table and walked to the front door. There stood my one true love. Anthony, he was finally home. I hugged him and asked "Where the hell did you go? I was so worried about you." He sighed loudly and said "I think we should take a break for a while. I want to keep the house so I suggest you leave." A tear slowly ran down my cheek as he said those words. I ran in my room and started to pack a bag. I packed and texted Ryan. 

Hey, Anthony just kicked me out. Can I stay with you?

Sure.XD

I grabbed my bag and headed towards my car. Should I give him the ring back? I continued going to the car, I decided to keep the ring. I headed towards Ryan's house, I finally got there. I knocked on his door, the door slowly open. As he opened it, he smiled at me. I said "Thanks. I really appreciate it." He let me in and led me to the guest room. I put my bag down and followed him to the kitchen. He asked "Why did Anthony kick you out?" I sighed and said "He came home and decided that he wanted me to leave." Ryan came over to me and hugged me tightly. It felt nice and safe. I kinda felt guilty, I felt like I was cheating on Anthony. 

I looked up at Ryan, his eyes sparkled as the light hit them. He leaned in closer, our lips touched. We kissed for about a minute. I pushed him off and said "I can't do this. It wouldn't be right." Ryan nodded his head and said "I completely understand." 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did you liked it? Was this chapter good? Comment or rate if you liked it. Hope you enjoy your February Break.