Chapter 6

***ALISON'S POV***

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a text from Ryan. 

Hey, we need to meet up now. Meet me at The Roadhouse. 

I texted him back and started to get dressed. It has been a few days since I last saw Anthony and Zayn. I was starting to get worried about them. What if they got hurt? I was finally ready, I started to head out the door but I saw a familiar face. I smiled because it was Anthony. He was back but Zayn wasn't with him. He hugged me and asked "Where are you going?" I bit the bottom of my lip and said "Just going to meet up with a couple of my friends. I should be back in a couple of hours." He nodded his head and went inside. 

I got in my car and started to drive to the place. I parked in a parking space and walked inside. Ryan was the first to catch my eye. He walked over to me and offered me a drink. I kindly declined and we sat down in a booth. I asked "What is going on?" He sighed and said "We have to kill your brother later." My eyes were about to pop out of my head. I stood up and asked "What do you mean you have to kill him later?" Ryan sighed again and said "He betrayed us, he tried to take one of my guys on his side. This is war between us. You are either in or out, which is it?" I sighed and thought for a moment. I said "I'm in as long as you don't hurt Anthony." Ryan nodded his head and gave me a contract to sign. 

I signed the contract and left the place. I drove home, I was a little nervous. I didn't know how Anthony would react, I'll have to find out sooner or later. I walked through the door, waiting for a reaction from someone. I walked into the kitchen, to see Anthony sitting at the table. I asked "Anthony? Are you okay?" He looked up from the table, he looked a little upset and angry. He sighed and said "They killed Zayn." I looked down at the ground and said "I know." Anthony looked at me and asked "You knew?" I nodded my head and said "I joined there gang so they wouldn't hurt you." Anthony didn't say anything more, he ignored me and walked out the house. I felt bad so I went to bed to help clear my head.

Hope you liked this chapter. How do you like the book so far? If you like it so far than give me some feedback or read my other books. Hope you like it. Who is your favorite character? Comment or Rate.