Chapter 8

***ANTHONY'S POV***

It has been a week since I kicked Alison out. I really love her but I just couldn't stand the idea of her letting Ryan kill her brother. What has she become? Why did she join his gang? I lost my thoughts when a knock came from the front door. I opened the front door to see Ali standing there. I smiled at the sight of her and asked "What are you doing here?" She sighed and asked "Are we still together?" That was a question I did not want to answer. I don't want to make the wrong mistakes. I said "Come in and let's talk." She walked past me and her perfume smelt like heaven. We sat down on the couch and started to talk. I said "We are still together. I would never want to lose you because you are the best thing to ever happen to me." She started to smile, I continued "I just need some space to work things out but we will always be together." She kissed my cheek and walked out the door. What was she thinking? Was it positive thoughts?

***ALISON'S POV***

I got in my car after the conversation I had with Anthony and drove back to Ryan's place. I unlocked the door and walked in. I felt a warm breath on my neck. I turned around and saw Matt standing there. He asked "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes and said "I am staying here temporarily." Matt nodded his head and walked into the other room. I walked into the guest bedroom and laid down on the bed. All the things Anthony told me and the memories we made together flooded back into my brain. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek, I really missed Anthony and I wanted to be back with him. I sat up and grabbed my phone.

I ran out of the guest bedroom and bumped into a hard body. I looked up to see it was Ryan, he asked "Where are you going?" I sighed and said "I need to make things right with Anthony." He moved out of my way, I got into my car and started it. The radio was on, the song made me cry. Make You Feel My Love by Adele. This was Anthony and I's song. I started driving to his house, I parked the car and got out of it. I started to walk up the pathway, I looked through the window and saw him kissing another girl. I broke down in tears and got back in the car. I started driving, I didn't know where I was going but I just drove. How could he do this to me? I loved him and he cheated on me. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did you like it? What was your favorite part? Who is your favorite character? Was this chapter dramatic? Will Alison forgive Anthony? Where is Alison going?

Imagination~ Shawn Mendes