Chapter 3

***ALISON'S POV***

I woke up in a slightly dirty room, I looked to the left and saw Matt talking with Ryan. Ryan looked towards my direction and walked towards me. He sat down beside me and said "Morning sunshine. How was your sleep?" Was he actually being nice? He was acting caring, maybe it's all an act. I answered him "It was good." He smiled at me and said "You look really beautiful today." I asked "Are you hitting on me?" He chuckled and said "Yea, of course. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I have seen a lot." I chuckled and said "Sorry, but I am taken." He stood up and walked towards Matt. He whispered Matt something, next thing I knew Matt came over smiling like a idiot.

I heard banging coming from the doors. Ryan opened it and two guys came rushing in. I was nervous and scared. I thought I was going to die. I covered my eyes, I didn't want to see anything. I felt someone brushed against my skin. I uncover my eyes to see who it was. I smiled as soon as I saw them. It was Anthony, he was here to rescue me and I'm grateful for that. He is honestly the best guy ever and I love him. I stood up and held his hands tightly. We ran out of the building before they could catch up to us. We got in the car, I kissed Anthony's cheek and said "Thank you for saving me. You are the best guy ever." He smiled at me and said "No one takes my beautiful girl. I love you." I smiled at him and said "I love you too."

Hope you liked this chapter. What did you think? Did you enjoy it? Give me feedback if you want or rate it.