My "Death"

Mare's POV

     I woke up from a banging knock on my door. I was exhausted from the night before when I freed Farley and Kirlion. I suddenly felt a jolt of panic.
   "What if they found out it was me who freed them? Is that why they're here to get me?" I was preparing myself for the worse when I opened the door. It was Queen Elara.
    "Great," I thought. "So it is the worst person to open a door to,"
"Hello little lightning girl," she said as she walked into the room. I was excepting to see guards behind her, guards that would take me to my doom, but instead she came in alone and closed the door after her. "
    "Well," she said. "This is sudden but I need you to die."
    "Umm, what?!" I yell.
    "Now shush, quiet down unless you want the whole palace to hear you" she said rolling her eyes.
    "Stop panicking your not actually going to die stupid girl. I'm actually giving you exactly what you wanted in the first place, to go back home." When I heard the word home I immediately got excited.
     "We're going to fake your death," Elara continued "We'll say you drowned or something. I need you out of this palace because your a threat to the monarchy and I think my son is getting to attached to you and he needs a sliver wife, not a scummy old red."
      I didn't even care how I was going to do it I just was happy that I was going home.
   "So, when am I going to die," I said excepting her to say about in a week or say.
   "Tonight" she replied and with that she walked out of the room.