Back again but different than back then

This was all too much. Maven tried to reach out to me but I pushed them away and ran out the room, every silver in the room with their eyes on me as I ran.

  ~Two months later-
Kilron was saved from conscription when Mare requested that he would be when she was forced to become a princes three months ago. Now that she was returned to her village She is now a more active member of the Scarlet Guard and Will gave her a job working for him. Mare Barrow is now 18 years old and Will has passed away she has only two weeks until she is conscripted. The only job she can take is becoming a servant at the royal palace. She accepts the job offer to save herself from conscription.

Mare's POV
"I can't believe your going back there," Kilron said. We have been arguing for the past days about my new job that I was leaving for tomorrow. "Do you really think I want to go back there! I'm saving myself from conscription. I thought you would understand! Plus it'll help with the Scarlet Guard if they have more members that work directly in the palace." "But your going to be so far from home," Kilron fired back,  "The royals aren't in their summer house anymore they're at White fire palace. And what if you have another lighting accident! What are they going to disguise you as this time! 'Oh the sliver that wasn't really a sliver but a red with sliver powers that died but actually didn't die is back here again!' I glared at Kilron and said, "I've been working on controlling my powers." That part was turn though. I used things what I learned in Julian's lessons and training to work on controlling my powers. "Don't get hurt Mare," Kilron said in a serious tone. "I don't want you getting hurt again." "I won't," I said not sure if I was lying or not.
      My family and Kilron all said their goodbyes as I went to go on the carriage that takes red servants to the palace. I can't believe I was leaving my family again to go back into the sliver world. Really I don't know how I will react when I see the the royal family again. When I see Cal again. As much as I try to forgot I still remember Cal. Nights spent dancing in the moonlight. And our kiss. I push the thoughts away. What am I thinking anyway I'm going there to be a servant I probably won't even see them.
We were on a boat taking us over the river, to take us to White fire palace. We arrived there and I was happy to find Walsh would be helping me around. Then I remembered I was suppose to be dead. Walsh didn't recognize me at first as she took me into the kitchen but when she did she almost screamed. I clapped my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't make a scene. "Mare?" She whispered. I nodded and told her about what happened. "Well I guess it's good that the Scarlet Guard has another member at the palace, but you must be very careful. If anyone finds out about you they'll kill you, for real this time," Walsh said. I then realized that I have just walked back into another trap. I'm back at the palace and I have to hide my true identity again or else the outcome will be much worse than before.
I spend the days cleaning and staying around Walsh. I don't see much of the slivers thank goodness and I haven't seen Maven or Cal either until one day. I was placed to help serve a royal meeting where the king, Cal, Maven, and other sliver elites would be present. Walsh would have taken over for me but she was sick so this was all in my hands. I pushed myself to be brave. I didn't look much like Mareena, my hair was clipped back with a clip and of course my red band on my wrist stating my place. "Marlee lets go!" said the head maid. Marlee was my new name since they can't call Mare. I took a deep breath and walked in the room. Not everyone was in the room yet. I saw the leaders of the high houses including Vols Samos and Evalegine. She looked the same as ever her hair done in some complicated braid and an outfit made of metal. The royal family wasn't here yet. I helped serve waters and no drip foods to the slivers. Like all the other servants I avoided eye contact but I had different reasons than the rest. The royals then walked in but I refused to look at them. "Let the meeting begin," said the king.