Chapter 1

School was something Stiles did not enjoy, not anymore. When you had graduated from highschool around 40 times it started to lose its importance and anything that might be exciting to his class mates Stiles had done at least once before.

Stiles attended school simply to keep up appearances. When you are sort of frozen at the age of 18 in looks all anyone really seems to view you as is a immature child. Stiles had discovered this problem many times over the years. The fact that just because his face appeared younger meant that he was lesser to anyone with the physical appearance of any age over 18. A long time ago he would of quickly proved these people wrong. Showing them that he was far superior to them in strength and knowledge. But this way usually ended badly.

But now days he preferred to keep his power to himself. It gave him pleasure to know that he could knock them of their almighty pedistool at whatever time he pleased. This is what keep Stiles from punching the english teacher in front of him, who was right now lecturing them about overdue library books.

Stiles could see how this might slightly anger the librarian but an english teacher not so much. He was yelling at a class of students who couldn't care less, half of which had probably never set foot in the library let alone got a book from it.

Stiles let out an annoyed sigh, rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat. Unfortunately this action attracted the attention of the teacher, who face was now flushed and eyes were narrowed, zoning right in on Stiles.

"I suppose you aren't really concerned by the matter, Stiles," Mr Smith said spitting Stiles name out like it was acid on his tongue. Then in a quieter voice he added, " Probably never even been in." Referring to the library.

Due to his advanced hearing Stiles was able to pick up on the teachers last sentence when no one else had. And much to Smiths despair he replied saying ," oh I'm sure Ive been in there once or twice." Clearly teasing the teacher with his smirk.

Mr Smiths eyes widened in shock at his remark, his mouth began to open most like to say something that would ruin Stiles's afternoon. But before this could happen the bell rang out through the school, signalling the end of it. Stiles took this chance to quickly chuck his books in his bag and skirt past the teacher just like the rest of the class were doing. This left the teacher still standing with a mouth slightly parted looking like a fish, alone in what was seconds ago a full room.

Stiles was now hurrying to his locker in an attempt to get out of the building as quickly as possible. On his way he spotted his best friend standing next to his own locker and headed towards him.

"Hows it going Scotty boy?"

Scott looked up and smiled when he saw Stiles.

"Good, just a normal day at school. No dread doctors, no supernatural drama," Scott replied.

Sadly Stiles couldn't share that happiness. He had found today and the last week boring, too boring. Not that wished more stress and danger for his friends but it did make life more exciting. Stiles enjoying coming up with plans and facing different foes, not maths and english homework.

Stiles could understand Scott, there was a time where he too wanted nothing todo with the supernatural. But right now he was bored out of his mind so he made the decision that he would head over to the police station to look through the most recent cases to waste his time.

"Well then I'll catch you later then," Stiles said

"Yea Ive got lots of work to catch up on," Scott said nodding towards his almost full backpack.

With a wave of their hands they each went their separate ways. Scott home to study and Stiles to the sheriffs department.

Stiles walked into the station saying a quick hello to Wendy at the desk then continuing on to his fathers office. He registered her say a " Hello Stiles," as he poked his head in only to find that it was empty.

Walking back out to Wendy Stiles asked where the sheriff was. To which she replied " He got called out about 10 minutes ago." That was all Stiles needed to know before heading back to the office he was just in.

As Stiles walked into the office he thought about his relationship with Noah Stilinski. No he was not his actually son but Stiles liked to think he was. The sheriff had been more of a father figure to him than anyone ever had been, including his real father. He found Noah alone and devastated at the loss of his wife and decided that becoming his son would fit. Instead of just compulsing him Stiles told him the situation he was in and Noah seemed to understand and was happy to welcome him in. Stiles knew that the sheriff liked having Stiles as a son as much as Stiles liked him as a father.

Stiles made his way across the room to the 'recent cases' draw and opened it then took out the first few folders and lay them down on Noah's desk and sat in his chair.

He picked up the brown folder and opened it, robbery was in bold at the top of the page and Stiles already knew this wouldn't be worth spending time on. As his eyes traveled down the page his prediction was correct as the stolen goods were only a few things from the supermarket. So he closed it and pushed it to the side, grabbing the next one. This folder was alot thicker than the last one and when Stiles opened it he understood why.

Murders was printed across the top and his eyes widened. He wondered how had he not known about this! By looking at the dates he could tell that it had been going on for a few days. Stiles was shocked that Noah hadn't told him anything about but he was shocked even more when he turned the page. On the following page was 9 photos of different victims but it wasn't the shear number of them it was the victims themselves. Each had been staked in the heart and every inch of their skin was covered in veins. Stiles instantly knew what had happened. They were all vampires and they were most likely being killed by a vampire hunter.

He looked at the photos closely, nope he didn't know any of them personally but he vaguely recognised a few faces. And this alone made him feel slightly guilty although he didn't really have a reason to be. But he knew that they had killed were because they were vampires and that was because of himself or one of his siblings. This fact pushed him into action and his first thought was to tell Scott. Without even thinking about what he was going to say Stiles pulled out his phone and called Scott.

After about two rings Stiles realised he would needed a reason as to why this case was so important but he wasn't ready to tell Scott there were such things as vampires. He had no more time to think because Scott picked up.

"Hello," Scott voice sounded groggy like he had just been woken up.

"Hey Scott its Stiles. Look I found something and I think you should know about ."

There was a silence on the other line urging Stiles to continue.

"There's been a string of murders over the past few days and I really think we should check them out."

"Like human murders?" Scott asked.

"Ahh..." Stiles began softly unsure of what to say. He was contemplating telling him that he knew the victims were of the supernatural variety but that would raise suspicion about how he would of know. Although he desperately want to stop the killings he also selfishly didn't want his life in beacon hills to end.

Mean while Scott had grown impatient.

" Stiles I know you want to help but murders are the polices job and I think that we should leave it to them."

"But.." Stiles started to say but he was saying it to an empty line, Scott had hung up.

He had chocked on telling Scott about vampires. He was scared that even though there was now way the pack could connect him, that they would work it out after he told them that vampires were a reality. Stiles knew somewhere in his head that this was illogical but the fear of his almost normal life ending and the idea that he would have to make some of the best friends he had ever had forget him, was enough to prevent him from telling them.

Stiles knew he had too help but he just needed to work out how to prove his point to the pack.

------------------------------------

Bam another chapter !!!!!!

What do you think?

-Dog god