Chapter 13

"I meant that was the colour of your last strawberry-blond lover that you killed

"I meant that was the colour of your last strawberry-blond lover that you killed."

That was it. Stiles could no longer take this.

Being toyed around with by Klaus, who was hell bent on ruining his life, was not what Stiles had signed up for.

He launched himself at his brother, with all the strength he could muster. Knocking Klaus to the ground and begun to land punches to his jaw.

But Klaus had been expecting something of this style from Stiles, and he quickly reciprocated by kicking Stiles. Launching him several meters across the road where he landed with a crack, and just like that a typical vampire fight had broken out.

As Klaus and Stiles both fought for dominance, as they smashed the other up against the near by trees using their superhuman speed to worsen the blow.

Stiles ultimately came off worse when Klaus slammed him into a trunk that had a particularly low and sharp branch. Stiles yelled out in pain and frustration as the stick protruded out his lower abdomen.

Klaus took a victorious step back as Stiles fell to the his knees, clutching his stomach as it bleed.

"That's more like the killer I know," Klaus snapped, as he spat the blood from the spilt lip that Stiles had causes, at his feet.

Klaus appeared back in front of Scott, Lydia and Malia, smiling devilishly at them, while Stiles had slumped to his hands and knees not that far away. The three all displayed varying levels of concern. Malia had clenched her jaw so tight it was surprising her teeth hadn't cracked. Lydia had gasped and now held a shaky hand to her mouth. While Scotts face seemed completely blank, though he eyes were shaded as if he wished not to see Stiles in pain.

"I figured that brother dearest would be trying to hide that part of himself from you. But you came here to hear the truth, didn't you? And that's what I'm going to give you." Klaus briefly looked back at Stiles only to smirk at him.

"There's a little term that those in the know like to refer to Stiles as, can anyone guess it?"

The forest fell silent, as nobody spoke up in answer.

Stiles looked up to meet his brothers eyes.

He had lost control of his features, in the mist of the hatred he felt for Klaus. Black veins dripped from his blood red eyes, and his fangs slurred his next words.

"Please Niklaus just stop," he begged.

He hoped that seeing him in this state would help Klaus to realise he had gone to far; Stiles' body was rippling in both anger and pain, as the blood from his wound dripped softly on the dirt.

But he always knew he was to optimistic.

"No! We can't stop now, I'm only getting started," Klaus said looking condescendingly down on Stiles.

"Ripper!" Klaus yelled joyfully. "Now can anyone tell me what that means? How about you, Lydia. I hear you're a very smart young girl," Klaus finished.

Lydia took a while to speak up, as if she was racking her brain for the right answer. When she did speak up it was in a quiet voice that said; "a murderer who mutilates their victims' bodies."

"Ahh clever girl!" Klaus applauded with a smile, "that is true for the mortal world, but in the supernatural world it means something much worse."

"Please," Stiles tried again. This time his face was his own and his brown eyes searched for one of his friends to reason with. He meet Scotts.

"Please," he continued, "just leave now." Stiles pleaded with Scott.

No one moved.

Klaus sniggered. "Ignorant boy, can't you see, they don't care about what you want anymore. They want only want to know the true Stiles."

"A ripper is a vampire that can not control their want for human blood. And so when they consume even a drop of it, they become obsessed with tearing apart anything with a beating heart to consume as much of it as they can. A vampire is never full and the only way to stop them is a stake to the heart," Klaus paused as he let that sink in.

"But because Stiles here is no ordinary vampire, but rather an original, no wooden stake could stop him. So he went around decimating town after town, and the people had no way to stop him. Towns were left with only lifeless bodies with mauled necks and wrists, as inhabitants."

"These were great times for your buddy Stiles here, he would boast to us all his best killing sprees, and how we had all missed out. Let me try to remember a few of his favourites," Klaus paused a moment, dramatically placing a hand on in chin as if deep in thought.

"You always enjoyed a good war, didn't you?" Klaus didn't wait for an answer before continuing, "You see, he could pretend he was fighting for his country but in reality he was filling his own pleasure by picking off enemy soldiers before turning to his own. When the europeans planned to colonise America he was first in line, you've got to wonder how so many native Americans died," Klaus implied.

"And you always remarked on how much fun you had hanging out with Genghis Khan, when he was around, helping him with his mass genocides. And the Gordon riots, wasn't that a great time, they really should of done a better death count after that."

"What was your other favourite thing?" Klaus taunted, "Ohh that's right plagues."

Klaus looked to the others, "You see as immortals we have no need to worry about disease or plague as it has no effects on us."

"The days of the Black Plague, you always referred to as 'such easy pickings.' I mean if they were already dying why not speed up the process, and they were dying; left, right and centre."

Now Klaus turned fully to Stiles, who could only look at him with tears brimming in his eyes, as Klaus reminding him of his worst characteristics. The times he had wanted to forget, when he wasn't himself or at least hoped he wasn't himself. Times when he was a blood driven monster.

"You once proudly said to me that you had killed thousands of humans, but I don't think you were quite right there brother. I think the number is closer to the hundreds of thousands. After all you don't know the half of what you got up to while on your famous killing sprees."

"So there you go folks," Klaus finished turning away from Stiles once again, "your friend, your buddy, your brother, your lover, is really a mass murdering sociopathic vampire."

When silence fell again, Klaus took it as the prefect moment to withdraw from his broken brother and deviated friends.

"I'll leave you all to work out what you want to do next," Klaus said, speaking to Scott, Malia and Lydia. Though he knew they had fallen for his words. His work was done, they wouldn't even be able to look at Stiles after what he had said.

To his brother, who was now slumped defeated against the trunk of the tree he had been impaled by, Klaus said over his shoulder as he walked away; "I'll see you in New Orleans Mieczyslaw."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow I must really be in the mood for writing cause heres another chapter.

anyone have any of those extremely cliche but kinda well written bad boy books cause I'm a sucker for that stuff, please recommend some.

vote (please)

-dogs