Chapter 2

Stiles didn't know what to do.

He had been pacing around his bedroom for 10 minutes now and still had no idea what to do about the vampire killings going on in Beacon Hills.

And because of his dallying another one had been killed. Stiles heard this on his dads police radio, that he had found the body, through the transmitter he had set up in his bed room.

He knew he should be telling Scott, Lydia and Malia everything he knew about the murders right now but he could bring himself. Whenever Stiles thought about doing just that, an intense feeling struck him in the stomach, one he faintly knew to be fear.

And this scared him even more. Stiles hadn't felt anything close to fear since when Klaus didn't meet him on that horrible day. The day when his Clara was murdered, the day he had now decided was the worst day of his life.

Stiles decided to try and push aside the idea of telling the others and tried to come up with other solutions.

The obvious one was find and get rid of these hunters himself. But Stiles wasn't keen on this idea either. For a long time he had been okay with being alone but now he wasn't so sure that he liked the thought of it. Stiles was sure that this wasn't because he had weakened but more because he had strengthened. Being with the others had made him feel stronger, with them around he felt more confidence in himself.

He was happy to put his life at risk for them and had complete trust in them with his own life. A while ago the concept would of been strange to him but now he was completely at peace with it.

The only other option Stiles could think of was getting someone else to do it. Not the most courageous option but the one Scott seemed to think was best. But Stiles wasn't thinking of leaving it to the police but some other individuals, who he hoped were a lot more capable.

Stiles wasn't exactly sure how he had found out about the "immortal club" as he liked to call it, but one way or another he had stumbled across it. Thats where he was now, about to walk into the vampire only bar that was tucked away at the end of an alley. Just out of sight from the pavement and the wandering eye. This meant that you had to know about the place to find it, and if you know about it you were almost definitely from the undead variety.

Stiles realised this as he stood ,leaning against a brick wall, at the mouth of the alley that housed the immortal club. No one in Beacon hills knew about him and he definitely wanted to keep it that way. But if they though he was human there was no way they would help him in anyway or even listen to him. The thing that worried stiles was that if they knew who he was that they would spread it around and that would be the end of it. For all he knew students from his school could be in there.

Trying to brush of any doubts or worries, Stiles pushed of the wall and headed down the alley, deciding that there was no better time than the present. The entrance to the bar was just a shabby looking door in a faded brick wall. It didn't looking like anything exciting but Stiles knew better, he could already hear the hum of music from within.

He pushed open the rusty door , stepped in and closed it behind him. The bar was exactly as you would picture any bar to be. The usual counter and stools and various other tables and chairs. But he had a feeling that the taps held blood not beer.

While Stiles had been observing everyone who was in the bar gazes seemed to be fixed on him. He was a new comer to them, they were all wondering who he was, none of them knew if he was a vampire but they all got a airy and powerful feeling from him.

Three men who where previously sitting at the counter, stood up and made there way over to him. They were big and buff and were obviously the top dogs in here, and well Stiles looked like a skinny defenceless 16 year old.