Chapter 6

"What the hell was that about?!" Malia yelled angrily and then proceed to kick a stone that skipped around the road and disappeared into the drain. Yes, very helpful. Stiles thought to himself before turning back to the opening they had just come out.

After Stiles had gotten out of the sunlight they had waited in silence until the others were able to move again. Stiles had then found a key on shelf that just so happened to open the chains. He guessed it would of been strategically placed by his mother, Mikael would of probably just left them without anything. The door out was also left unlocked and with a bit of a pull they were out of the room only to be faced by a map of corridors. After what seemed like hours of awkward silence while just walking trying to find and exit, they were out.

And now everyone was looking at him for answers.

And they were right to, it was his fault.

If you had just kept out your big nose out of it they wouldn't of have to see any of that! Stiles realised, annoyed at himself.

"Stiles?" Scott said and Stiles looked at him, his eyes were filled with concern. Stiles shook his head slightly and looked at his his feet once again.

"You okay?"

No he was not okay. His father had found him. His mother had come back from the dead. They had the white oak stake and they were trying to find their children. Not much was okay at the moment in Stiles Mikaelson's life.

But he had one thing to be happy for; his parents didn't know where the rest of his siblings were. And Stiles hadn't given away anymore information on their location. This meant that they were hopefully safe until he could get the message to them.

"Yea...no...umm...I'm fine," Stiles stuttered out lifting a hand to run it through his messy hair.

"That's great, now can someone explain what just happened," it was Malia. Her very short fuze had been lit and she was probably ready to rip something or one apart.

"Yea Stiles who were those people? They seemed to know you," Lydia started. "I also got this really weird feeling from them that they were meant to be dead."

That's funny, I wonder if she ever gets that feeling from me. Stiles though, I should of been dead along time ago too.

Stiles was at a bit of a predicament. Scott, Malia and Lydia had seen something that definitely was not normal but was what they had seen enough? Enough to realise who Stiles was. Stiles looked back at Scott, who was still looking concerned. His eyebrows were slightly furroad, he looked as if he was willing Stiles to say this was all some coincidence.

He was once again at a cross-road and was unsure which way to go.

Lie to them.

Tell them the truth.

Tell them nothing.

Tell them everything.

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lies

Lies

Lies

And more lies.

They were starting to pile up. But one more won't make it all tople, will it? Stiles was trying to convince himself that there was a reason for his decision. But he knew deep down that he had already made his decision. He was lying once again. He would just think up a plausible excuse, something that explained what this all was but wasn't giving away to much.