Chapter 7

Later that afternoon, Scott had organised with everyone to meet at Detons that night, so they could get some more 'reliable' information about the originals.

The thought made Stiles chuckle slightly. They were going to someone who had probably never had anything to do with the originals, when there was a person close to them that had lived through it all, being one himself. But they, of corse, didn't know this. So he guessed that he would have to sit through a most likely very incorrect history lesson.

As soon as everyone had arrived at the clinic Deaton admitted that he had very limited information on the originals. Which is what Stiles had expected, they were quite reclusive.

"Well then lets begin with the basics," Deaton started.

Stiles settled down on a plastic chair next to lydia, who almost instantly took his hand in hers. His eyes meet hers and Stiles smiled for the first time in a while. He was glade that she was okay. When he broke his contact with lydia, Stiles took a moment to look around the room at his friends.

Scott had come in last, his clothes were damp after riding on his bike here in the rain, he looked stressed and worried but Stiles couldn't blame him. Malia had already been there when Stiles had arrived and she looked her usual self. She was on the ground slumped and leaning against a capnet that would either contain information about the supernatural or Deatons latest animal cases. Liam, Mason and Hayden had also come and sat at the back, all three on a little couch at the back of the room.

Deaton moved to the front of the room and stood much like a teacher would who was about to start a lesson. Except the topic he would be teaching was very unconventional. His class room was a operating room and his students were a strange bunch of people. But none the less, he began.

"As far as I am aware the Mikaelson family consists of Mikael and Esther, who are the parents of the family, that you believe you encountered, although I previously thought that Esther was dead but I suppose anything is possible in the world of supernatural, she was also the original witch, which may be the reason that this reincarnation was possible." Deaton said. Stiles had the sour thought during this of yes she was dead and should of stayed dead!

The more he thought about it, the more complicated he realised their relationship was. Of corse Stiles loved his mother, once upon a time she was nice and kind before the death of Henrik, but her attitude changed after that. It was like her compassion and love for us grew but only because she was scared to lose us like Henrik. And that fear brought her to turning us in to vampires, so we could never die. Her wishes to have close to unkillable children came true, but at the price that we were all monsters of her creation and she would have to pay the price for it.

"Their children are Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah, Mieczyslaw and Henrik" Deaton continued.
"Their exact ages are unknown but I am almost certain that Henrik would of been the youngest followed by Mieczyslaw. Henrik was killed by werewolves, which is believed to be why Esther turned her children in to vampires; so she couldn't loss anymore of them." Deaton continued.

Stiles smiled slightly at the thought of Freya, who had been forgotten. But this quickly turned to a scowl as he remembered why Freya was never with them. A deal with a witch their mother had made inorder to be able to have children. But the price was that her first child and her children's first born and so on throughout her blood line, would have to be given away in return.

When Stiles first found out that his mother had done this he was annoyed that his mother had condemned him to the task of giving away his first child. But then he was turned into a immortal monster who was unable to create a child. The annoyed factor disappeared after a while.