WHEN I GET BORED (FACTS)

Basically, some things written here will be useless while some are little facts about the story that I would probably never directly mention. I'll add some from time to time.

1. You won't ever find the word "cute" in this story. Not unless you find it inside words like "executed"

2. Except humans, land creatures in Kosmiks have wings. However, very few can grow large enough wings and fly like the Draes and birds.

3. Hundreds of years ago, each Skyland was ruled by a monarch. In Alec's time, there are still families descended from royal families, however, most don't know of their lineage. The reason for this is the royal families are to be forgotten for their reign brought anything but peace to Kosmiks.

4. The people's belief in Kosmos was what united them all. However, the appearance of the other gods has caused some to change beliefs. It is secretly threatening the peace in Kosmiks.

5. Healers are Sentires classified under Empathyns. They are the only Sentires that are not required to have a Sentiral Stone.

6. Censorins have two subclasses. Stimulin and Sidusan. Stimulin is where Solana, Knox and Ceiver belong. Their Sentiral Abilities are enhanced senses. Sidusan is where Areisha, River, and Rei belong. Their powers form late, and will only appear once they're old enough to wish for something with all their hearts. (Ex: Areisha has the power to resize objects. It came to when she was 5, when she wished that she would grow tall enough and shrink anyone). However, since Sidusans are grouped under Censorins, their powers would only affect the non-living. (Thus the reason why Isha can't shrink Alec and crush him under her foot)

7. Areisha was created spontaneously while writing and I totally loved that she popped in to my mind.

8. I originally planned Alec to be a girl. However, I wanted something new to try out so I went for a male protagonist.

9. Crimson was supposed to be Alec's Drae, and the triplets to only be under his care. However, I ended him to make some room for character development and drive the plot.

10. Alec was to be taken to the First Ryder Regiment, but Donovan requested Councilman Gayus that he'd be in Draeyer Academy. Gayus agreed when he was told that Gael was the one who truly requested it.

11. Female Draes incubate their eggs and nurse their young until it is one year old. Right after, they leave the Draeling by itself. Eggs found in the incubation chambers in Drae Sanctuaries were rescued from poachers all over Kosmiks.

12. Female Draes that have Draeyers only lay one egg or none at all in their lifetime.

13. The names Emera, Dia and Uby came from the names of precious gems. (It's pretty easy to guess which gemstones.)

14. I don't like strawberries but I thought it would be amusing to me if I make Alec love them like crazy.

15. The made up words you read were based on my dialect called Waray-Waray. ("Sangkay" from "kusangkay" directly translates to friend)

16. There are 10 Ryder Regiments, consisting of 10,000 men in each plus an indefinite number of Special Officers. Kreis being the First Head Ryder has the authority to give orders to the lower ranking Head Ryders. However, the highest commander is August Gayus Fewquem.

17. (This one will be completely useless...haha) Gael has never had any intimate moments (e.g holding hands, cuddles, etc) with women. Kreis has been in love with Meolie since they were 18 (Cue 18 by One Direction...lol) but only made a move when they were 24.

18. I originally planned Kreis to be a teacher while Gael was a Head Ryder. However, Gael would still be Alec's guardian and their relationship is the same as the current.

19. I made 20 different versions of Chapter 1 on this book before I settled on the current one. 15 out of that 20 went to my trash bin.

20. The word "Drae" came from my little cousin, Denise. She was at our house around the time I was planning and read "Dragon" as "Draegon." Hence, Drae, since Draegon will make people say "she just added an 'e' to dragon" (And yeah, I originally called them Dragons and not Draes.)

21. Most chapters were written from 10pm to 12 am.

22. This story was formed after I dreamed of riding a red dragon through a world of floating islands. If I remember correctly, I was waving a sword around like a lunatic too.

23. I gave Alec his name for a special reason.

24. Entiny was supposed to die. But breaking Alec's heart for the second time made me think otherwise. And also because of a plan that popped into my mind.

25. Alec has a very strong immunity to diseases, hence why he didn't get the Raze Boils which killed off half of Gelun's population. Some of his blood was taken to be used as a base to an antidote but it didn't work on everyone.

26. Midnight is Emera's mate. While Leyan's is Dia. (Not gonna mention that in the story. Nope. Never.)

27. Kosmos comes down to Kosmiks from time to time to closely observe his people. He takes on small forms like insects and small furry creatures.

28. I used to think laughing a lot was normal since the people around me did it a lot. Now I just find it weird. This explains all the laughing in this book.

29. Honestly, I find Solana the weirdest and most complicated character that I've written in my short years of writing.

30. Gayus was an officer in the Regimes when his wife was sentenced to death for thirsting after Antenier and hurting Draes. He chose his duty and did not interfere with the judgement. Its the main reason why Gael hates his father.

31. When Gael told Alec of his past, he told a few lies and hid a few truths.

32. The scenes I enjoy writing the most are ones that have the Draes in it. They're just so cute.

33. Gael unknowngily craves his father's attention and he spends hours scolding himself when he realizes it.

34. Full names:

I won't include Alec's 😁 for spolier reasons.

A. Gael Raven Fenrin (Fewquem is his.
Father's last name but he uses his
mother's instead)
B. Kreis Quin A. Hildegen
C. Areisha Cyrene G. Roselintine
D. Knox Trystan S. Munstone
E. Solana Trystina S. Munstone
F. Ceiver L. Stryn (pronounced as Trin)
G. River Maqson R. Uphelian
H. Reinand Ronel V. Versulies
I. Herce Jayen Rubiosa (Doesn't have middle name)
J. (Tell me which names to add. It can even be Beuen's. PS: Except Alec's)