Money and Egypt

Sarafina's POV

"Fina Mum sees we're leaving in ten minutes, do you have everything?" Ginny asks entering our room. I had just finished putting Yuki in her carrier. Now some of you maybe confused by want is happening, so allow me to explain. I had regained my weight from my time in the 'Chamber of Secrets'. My dad won some money and we are going to Egypt to celebrate. Charlie will meet us there and Bill was getting time off work. Also we were getting a picture taken when we arrive for the Daily Prophet.  I was already in my outfit  (brown skirt, cream tank top, brown belt, yellow patterned scarf, blue button up shirt and brown flats) and all packed. Now let us get back to the story.

"Yes Ginny, let's hurry and get downstairs" I state picking up Yuki's carrier

"Yes Ginny, let's hurry and get downstairs" I state picking up Yuki's carrier. Mum and Dad have already sent our other luggage ahead. "We're ready" I announce as we join our family in the living room by the fire place. Mum sent Yuki and her carrier to Bill's place. Then we all used the floo network to get there ourselves. I let Yuki out and follow my family outside to stand in front of a back drop painting. Where a photographer took our picture I stood in front of Percy with Yuki on my shoulder. While Ron stood next to Mum holding his rat Scabbers.

Then we were free to enjoy our vacation in peace. While we were here I did research on the history of the old magical traps here. I don't like history, but I do enjoy pranks and the traps gave me some ideas. I have also done drawings of the places we have been as well as finishing ones of want I saw last year. One of the basilisk and I even did one of Fawkes. Mum made a copy and sent it to Dumbledore for me.

A few days after our trip started news of an escape convict reached us. Apparently Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban and is the first wizard to ever do so. Scabbers started to get sick and lose weight. Yuki however was loving Egypt chasing the beetles around. Fred and George tried to shut Percy in a tomb with me on look out. Except mum caught us and we got lectured.

The day before we were to return to London our Hogwarts letters arrived. Also we heard Harry blow up his Uncle's sister and was staying in the Leaky Cauldron. Dad says we are staying there for the final week of holidays when we return to London. Ron and I needed a book called 'the monster book of monsters' along with a few other books. We also had to restock our potion ingredients and get new robes as we had grown.

Percy was made head boy and Mum was so proud of him. He's changed a lot since my first year at Hogwarts and is now always serious. But Fred and George help keep me happy along with Ginny. Also we were are starting new subjects this year. Ron and I choose the same classes, except I choose Arithmancy instead of Divination like Ron and Harry. Hermione was taking the subject with me.

It was time to return back to London and go to the Leaky Cauldron. But first we were returning home to get our school trunks and supplies we already have. Hermione sent me a letter saying she'd meet us at the Leaky Cauldron. Mum said she could stay with us for the last week and Hermione's parents agreed.

Draco has sent me the occasional letter which I have kept hidden from my family. I still wear the necklace he gave me for Christmas in my first year. Ginny found it and promised not to say anything as long as I keep her updated on my friendship with Draco. So I told her about our letters and how I ignored him for a month after calling Hermione that word. But I eventually forgave him.

A/N

Picture above of Weasley family photo for Daily Prophet minus Sarafina and her Siamese cat Yuki. Picture in the chapter of her outfit.