Snape's Severe Disappointment

Sarafina's POV

"What was that?" Pomfrey asks looking at the door in alarm.

"Sounded like Professor Snape when he's angry at Neville" I state. Harry chuckles and Hermione gives us both disapproving looks. Then we heard loud voices heading our way. I grab some more chocolate as there was no popcorn for the entertainment that is about to happen.

"Now really they'll wake everyone up, what are they thinking?" Pomfrey states.

"He may have disapperated Severus" Fudge's voice states.

"Oh this is going to be good" I whisper to Hermione again she gives me a look of disapproval.

"You can't disapperate or apperate inside Hogwarts!" Snape shouts. "This has something to do with Potter!" he shouts. Though I'm annoyed he didn't suspect me, I was really starting to enjoy his reaction. Even though they hadn't even enter the room yet.

"Severus be reasonable Harry has been locked up" Fudge says trying to reason with Snape.

Bang! The hospital door slammed open as the minister entered the room behind an angry Snape. Dumbledore followed calmly behind the pair. "What did you do?!" Snape yells at Harry. I try to suppress a giggle by eating more chocolate.

"Professor Snape control yourself" Madame Pomfrey tells him sternly.

"Yeah Professor the doors have been locked since Professor Dumbledore left" I add.

"She's right we just saw that the doors were lock" Fudge states.

"They helped him escape, I know it!" Snape yells.

"Calm down man, stop talking nonsense" Fudge tells him. I have to bit my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud. This was just hilarious.

"That will do Severus" Dumbledore orders him gently. "Now Poppy did any of these students leave this room?" he asks Pomfrey.

"Of course not I would have heard them and I have been with them since you left" she states.

"There you see Severus, none of these students have done something wrong" Dumbledore states. "Unless you are saying they can be in two places at once" he suggests. "Now I don't see the point in troubling them further" he tells Snape. With that Snape turned around and stormed out of the room.

"Fellow seems unbalanced, best watch him Dumbledore" Fudge states.

"He's not unbalanced, just suffered a severe disappointment" Dumbledore assures him.

"He's not the only one, the Daily Prophet will have a field day how we had Black and he slipped through our fingers again" Fudge states. "All I need is for word of the missing hippogriff and I'll be a laughing stock" he grumbles. "I must go notify the ministry" he states.

"The dementors will be removed from the school I trust?" Dumbledore asks.

"Yes they'll have to go" Fudge assures him. "Never thought they would attempt to kiss two innocent students" he states. "They'll be sent back to Azkaban, maybe we could try dragons next year" he suggests.

"Hagrid would love that" Dumbledore says smiling at me and the other two. Then both he and the minister left the room. Ron woke up starting to ask a bunch of questions. I look at the others then Harry and I look at Hermione.

"You explain" we state as Harry got more chocolate and I decided to take a well earned rest. No doubt Madame Pomfrey well wake me when she needs to examine me. Besides I was full.

A/N

Picture above of Snape.